The Girl Next DoorThe Girl Next Door (1953) Feature Length Theatrical FilmFeature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 76 times this month, and 1696 times total.
- Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Joe, Bill, Witch.
Characters (Live Action): Bill Carter, Jeannie Laird, Reed Appleton, Joe Carter, Rosie Green, Evelyn the Maid, Samuels the Butler, Henry Fields, Mary Kitty, Policeman, Headwaiter, Smitty, Customs Official, Patrolman O'Toole, Franny, Reporter, Susie, Police Sergeant, Junkman, Peggy, Maggie, Mitzi, Photographers, Party Guests.
- Vocal Talent: Bill Scott (Joe, Bill).
Vocal Talent (Live Action): Dan Dailey (Bill Carter), June Haver (Jeannie Laird), Dennis Day (Reed Appleton), Billy Gray (Joe Carter), Cara Williams (Rosie Green), Natalie Schafer (Evelyn the Maid), Clinton Sundberg (Samuels the Butler), Hayden Rorke (Henry Fields), Mary Jane Saunders (Kitty), Bob Carraher (Policeman), Gordon B. Clarke (Headwaiter), James Conaty (Party Guest), Joe Haworth (Photographer), Ted Jordan (Photographer), Kenner G. Kemp (Party Guest), Mona Knox (Smitty), Don Kohler (Customs Official), Harold Miller (Party Guest), Roger Moore (Photographer), Al Murphy (Photographer), Michael Ross (Patrolman O'Toole), Jeffrey Sayre (Party Guest), Gregg Sherwood (Franny), Bert Stevens (Party Guest), Charles Tannen (Reporter), Beverly Thompson (Susie), Herb Vigran (Police Sergeant), Charles Wagenheim (Junkman), Lyn Wilde (Peggy), Wilson Wood (Photographer), June Wurster (Maggie), May Wynn (Mitzi).
- Directed By Richard Sale.
- Produced By Robert Bassler.
- Written By Isobel Lennart.
Story: L. Bush-Fekete, Mary Helen Fay.
- Edited By Robert L. Simpson.
- Art Direction: Lyle Wheeler, Joseph C. Wright.
- Set Decoration: Claude Carpenter, Thomas Little.
- Costume Design: Travilla.
- Wardrobe Director: Charles Le Maire.
- Makeup Artist: Ben Nye.
- Photography: Leon Shamroy.
- Technicolor Color Consultant: Leonard Doss.
- Special Photographic Effects: Ray Kellogg.
- Sound: Bernard Freericks, Roger Heman Sr.
- Musical Director: Lionel Newman.
- Music, Songs: Josef Myrow.
- Lyrics, Songs: Mack Gordon.
- Incidental Music: Cyril J. Mockridge.
- Vocal Directors: Eliot Daniel, Ken Darby.
- Orchestration: Earle Hagen.
- Choreographer: Richard Barstow.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Girl Next Door? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
When stage star Jeannie Laird meets her new widower neighbor Bill Carter, love is in the air. The only problem is Carter's young son, Joe. Threatened by a new woman in his father's life, Joe refuses to accept Jeannie and begins a mischievous campaign to keep her... (more)