Sioux City SueSioux City Sue (1946) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 802 times total.
- Republic Pictures
- Republic Pictures
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Ding-Dong Donkey.
Characters (Live-Action): Gene Autry, Champion- Wonder Horse of the West, Sue Warner, Nelson "Nellie" Bly, Jefferson Lang, Big Gulliver, Jody, Miss Price, G.W. Rhodes, The Cass County Boys, Rustler, Sheriff, Mayor Tussie of Whispering Rock, Tommy Coats, Rhodes' Assistant, Studio Executive, Ranch Hand, Steve Crawley, Doctor, Steve , Keno the Bartender, Ranch Hand Fred, Frankie, Jim Dudley, Recording Director/Studio Executive, Sammy, Ranch Hand Jerry, Gulliver Henchman, Elite Hotel Manager.
- Vocal Talent: Gene Autry (Ding-Dong Donkey).
Vocal Talent (Live-Action): Gene Autry (Gene Autry), Champion (Champion- Gene's Horse), Lynne Roberts (Sue Warner), Sterling Holloway (Nelson "Nellie" Bly), Richard Lane (Jefferson Lang), Ralph Sanford (Big Gulliver), Ken Lundy (Jody), Helen Wallace (Miss Price), Pierre Watkin (G.W. Rhodes), The Cass County Boys (Musical Autry Ranchhands), Forrest Burns (Rustler), George M. Carleton (Sheriff), Harry Cheshire (Mayor Tussie of Whispering Rock), Tommy Coats (Ranch Hand), Tristram Coffin (Rhodes' Assistant), James Conaty (Studio Executive), Bert Dodson (Ranch Hand), Kenne Duncan (Steve Crawley), Sam Flint (Doctor), Michael Hughes (Steve), Frank Marlowe (Keno the Bartender), Fred S. Martin (Ranch Hand Fred), Frankie Marvin (Frankie), LeRoy Mason (Jim Dudley), Harold Miller (Recording Director/Studio Executive), Edwin Mills (Sammy), Jerry Scoggins (Ranch Hand Jerry), Tex Terry (Gulliver Henchman), Minerva Urecal (Elite Hotel Manager).
- Directed By Frank McDonald.
Assistant Director: Nathan Barragar.
- Produced By Armand Schaefer (Associate Producer).
- Written By Olive Cooper.
- Edited By Fred Allen.
- Art Direction: Gano Chittenden.
- Set Decoration: John McCarthy Jr., George Milo.
- Makeup Supervisor: Bob Mark.
- Costume Supervisor: Adele Palmer.
- Special Effects: Howard Lydecker, Theodore Lydecker.
- Photographed By: Reggie Lanning.
- Stunt Double (Lynne Roberts): Bobbie Dorree.
- Stunt Double (Ralph Sanford): Fred Graham.
- Sound: Richard Tyler.
- Music: Dale Butts, Joseph Dubin.
- Composer, Additional Music: Dave Kahn.
- Musical Director: Morton Scott.
- Orchestrator: Dave Kahn.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Sioux City Sue? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
To get his ranch out of dire financial straits, Gene reluctantly goes to Hollywood to make a movie. But his real troubles begin on his return when everyone finds out that he's the voice of Ding-Dong the animated singing donkey- and his nemesis tries to drive him... (more)