Have You Got The Time?Have You Got The Time? (2008) Season 1 Episode 11-B- Betsy's Kindergarten Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 311 times total.
- Pantomime Pictures Corporation, Corner Stone Animation, Corner Stone Pictures, PolkaDot Productions
- Betsy's Kindergarten Adventures Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Betsy, Mrs. Carl O'Connor, Carl O'Connor, Bus Driver Bob, Principal Richard Warner, Farmer Thomas Warner, Betsy's Mother, Betsy's Father, Scott, Billy, Molly, Sarah, Kenji, Maria, Kevin, Newton, Gracie, Kitty, Sydney.
- Vocal Talent: Daveigh Chase (Betsy), Sally Struthers (Mrs. Carl O'Connor), Kevin Clash (Carl O'Connor), Fred Stoller (Carl O'Connor), Tom Kenny (Carl O'Connor), Fred Willard (Bus Driver Bob), Tom Bosley (Principal Richard Warner), Jorge Diaz (Farmer Thomas Warner), Bess Armstrong (Betsy's Mother), Richard Steven Horvitz (Betsy's Father, Scott), Nancy Cartwright (Billy, Kenji, Kevin), Vicki Lewis (Molly), Cree Summer (Sarah, Maria), Kath Soucie (Newton), Kathryn Mullen (Gracie), Pam Arciero (Kitty), Anthony Asbury (Sydney).
- Directed By Michael Pietrzak, Fred Crippen.
- Produced By Dan McCarthy.
Executive Producers: Reed Clevenger, Michael Pietrzak.
- Written By Joey D'Auria, Betsy Quinn, Evelyn Gabai, Michael Maurer, John Semper.
- Casting: Jackie Burch.
- Art Direction: Soledad Luongo.
- Colorist: Soledad Luongo.
- Production Coordinator: Soledad Luongo.
- Background and Prop Designer: Soledad Luongo.
- Background Artist: Daisy Church.
- Music: Craig Dobbin, Brian Mann.
- Post-Production Managers: Tom Gleason, Milt Vallas.
- Post-Production Supervisor: Dan McCarthy.
- Dialogue Recording Engineer: David W. Barr.
- Accountant: Jerrold W. Lambert.
- Script Research: Act One Script Clearance.
- Payroll Services: PES Payroll.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Have You Got The Time?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Mrs. O'Connor teaches the class how to read a clock.