Bluto's Wave PoolBluto's Wave Pool (1987) Episode 03-A- Popeye and Son Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 1034 times total.
- Hanna Barbera Studios.
- Popeye and Son Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Popeye Jr., Olive Oyl, Bluto, Lizzie, Tank, Woody, Polly, Dee Dee, Rad, Puggy, Wimpy, Eugene, Francis, Sea Hag, Poopdeck Pappy, Alice the Goon.
- Vocal Talent: Maurice LaMarche (Popeye), Marilyn Schreffler (Olive, Lizzie, Puggy), Josh Rodine (Popeye Jr.), Allan Melvin (Bluto, Wimpy), David Markus (Tank), Nancy Cartwright (Woody), Penina Segall (Polly), Kaleena Kiff (Dee Dee), B.J. Ward (Rad), Don Messick (Eugene).
- Directed By John Kimball.
Supervising Director: Ray Patterson.
- Produced By Charles Grosvenor.
Executive Producers: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Bruce L. Paisner.
- Written By Anthony Adams.
Story Editors: Jeff Segal, Kelly Ward.
Associate Story Editor: John Loy.
- Edited By Larry C. Cowan.
Show Editor: Gil Iverson.
- Executive In Charge of Production: Jayne Barbera.
- Creative Design: Iwao Takamoto.
- Animation Directors: Frank Andrina, Oliver Callahan.
- Story Direction: Chris Otsuki.
- Recording Director: Gordon Hunt.
- Animation Casting Director: Andrea Romero.
- Talent Coordinator: Kris Zimmerman.
- Main Title Design: Charles Grosvenor.
- Graphics: Iraj Paran, Tom Wogatzke.
- Design Supervisor: Jack White.
- Production Design: Judith Holmes Clarke.
- Character Design Supervisor: Bob Onorato.
- Character Design: Frank Brunner, Susan Crossley, Alfred Gimeno, Scott Jeralds, Chris Osuki, Pat Ventura, Julie Zakowski, Donna Zeller.
- Key Layout: Andrew Gentle, Charles Grosvenor, Carol Holman Grosvenor, Jim Hickey, Chris Osuki.
- Key Background Supervisor: Al Gmuer.
- Key Backgrounds: Jim Hickey, Patti Palmer, Bill Proctor, Gloria Wood, Cristy Maltese.
- Color Design: Alison Leopold.
- Color Key: Karen Greslie.
- Script Supervisor: Barbara Simon Dierks.
- Sound Direction: Alvy Dorman, Stan Wetzel.
- Dubbing Supervisor: Pat Foley.
- Music and Effects Editors: Paul Vitello and Associates.
- Track Readers: Yvonne Palmer, James Hearn, Kay Douglas, Kerry Iverson, Lee-Tsu Aries, Kelly Foley, Paul Douglas.
- Post Production Supervisor: Joed Eaton.
- Creative Consultants: James McGee, Austin Hearst.
- Supervising Directors: Shivan Ramasaran, Dev Ramasaran.
- Layout Directors: Simon O'Leary, Brice Pedersen.
- Overseas Production Execs: Bob Marples, Lynn Hoag.
Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
King Features Entertainment, Inc.
TRADEMARK OF POPEYE AND OTHER CHARACTERS IS OWNED BY KING FEATURES SYNDICATE, A DIVISION OF HEARST CORPORATION.
© Copyright 1987 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc. and King Features Entertainment, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Bluto's Wave Pool? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Tank and friends sabotage the beach to get people to visit Bluto's Wave Park. When Popeye finds out, he and Junior set out to clean up and teach Bluto a lesson. Then Tank fools with the park's computer, which causes a tidal wave that clears the park and sends... (more)