Great PowerGreat Power (2012) Season 1 Episode 101- Ultimate Spider-Man Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 1997 times total.
- Marvel Animation
- Ultimate Spider-Man Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Agent Phil Coulson/Principal Coulson, Stan the Janitor, Nick Fury, Tony Stark/Iron Man, Robbie Robertson, Eliot Franklin, Thunderball, J. Jonah Jameson, Norman Osborn.
- Vocal Talent: Drake Bell (Peter Parker/Spider-Man), Clark Gregg (Agent Phil Coulson/Principal Coulson), Stan Lee (Stan the Janitor), Chi McBride (Nick Fury), Adrian Pasdar (Tony Stark/Iron Man), Kevin Michael Richardson (Robbie Robertson, Eliot Franklin, Thunderball), J.K. Simmons (J. Jonah Jameson), Steven Weber (Norman Osborn).
- Directed By Alex Soto, Tim Eldered.
- Produced By Brian Michael Bendis, Paul Dini.
Supervising Producers: Steven T. Seagle, Joe Kelly, Joe Casey, Duncan Rouleau.
- Written By Paul Dini.
- Created By: Stan Lee, Steve Ditko.
- Developed by: (Steven T. Seagle, Joe Kelly, Joe Casey, Duncan Rouleau).
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Great Power? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
High school student Peter Parker has been fighting crime in New York City as the masked vigilante Spider-Man for one year. Nick Fury, director of international peace-keeping agency S.H.I.E.L.D., approaches him with an offer to train with S.H.I.E.L.D. and become... (more)