Max And Me And The Time MachineMax And Me And The Time Machine (1987) - CBS Storybreak Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 934 times total.
- Southern Star Productions, Hanna-Barbera Australia, CBS Entertainment Production
- Columbia Broadcasting System
- CBS Storybreak Episode Guide
- Directed By Gordon Kent, Chris Cuddington.
- Produced By Steve Lumley, Allan Stevens.
Supervising Producer: Buzz Potamkin.
Executive Producer: Paul Bogrow.
- Edited By Robert Ciaglia.
- Graphic Designer: C. David Pina.
- Title Designers: Tom Burton, Ken Leonard.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Max And Me And The Time Machine? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
When Steve brings home a time machine he bought for $2.50 at a garage sale, Max is suspicious: ""There' s no such thing as time travel. Or time machines."" Then they both end up in the year 1250 in medieval England - Steve as Sir Robert Marshall and Max as his... (more)