The Roquefort GangThe Roquefort Gang (1985) Season 2 Episode 16- CBS Storybreak Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 826 times total.
- Southern Star Productions, Hanna-Barbera Australia, CBS Entertainment Production
- Columbia Broadcasting System
- CBS Storybreak Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Giovanni, Mouse Seller, Cat.
- Vocal Talent: Lennie Weinrib (Giovanni, Mouse Seller), Frank Nelson (Cat), Maurice LaMarche, Mona Marshall, Howard Morris.
- Directed By Gordon Kent, Chris Cuddington.
- Produced By Steve Lumley.
Supervising Producer: Buzz Potamkin.
Executive Producer: Paul Bogrow.
- Written By Sandy Clifford (Book).
- Edited By Robert Ciaglia.
- Graphic Designer: C. David Pina.
- Title Designers: Tom Burton, Ken Leonard.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Roquefort Gang? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Three street-smart mice are stymied by an evil cat as they try to rescue twin mice who disappeared in the perilous Windberry Lot.