Martha Walks The DogMartha Walks The Dog (2008) Season 1 Episode 11A- Martha Speaks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 292 times total.
- Studio B Productions, WGBH
- DHX Media
- Martha Speaks Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Martha, Skits, Nelson, Polly, Helen Lorraine, T.D. Kennelly, Alice Boxwood, Ronald "Ronnie" Boxwood.
- Vocal Talent: Tabitha St. Germain (Martha), Madeleine Peters (Helen Lorraine), Alex Ferris (T.D. Kennelly, Milo Lee), Cedric Payne (Truman Oatley), Christina Crivici (Alice Boxwood), J.T. Turner (Narrator), Brian Drummond, Vanesa Tomasino, Nicole Oliver, Kathleen Barr, French Tickner, Betty Phillips, Maxine Miller, Matt Hill, Samuel Vincent, Terry Klassen.
- Directed By Dallas Parker, Colleen Holub.
- Produced By Sarah Wall.
Executive Producer: Carol Greenwald, Chris Bartlerman, Blair Peters.
- Written By Joe Fallon, Peter Hirsch, Raye Lankford, Pippin Parker, Ron Holsey, Dietrich Smith.
Head Writer: Ken Scarborough.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Martha Walks The Dog? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
There's a new dog in town and, boy, is he mean! He barks so much that nobody can sleep. Helen and Martha decide they have to do something. They try steak, squeaky toys, soothing music, but nothing calms the beast within. Then unexpectedly Ronald's parrot reveals... (more)