Bye MarthaBye Martha (2008) Season 1 Episode 10B- Martha Speaks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 378 times total.
- Studio B Productions, WGBH
- DHX Media
- Martha Speaks Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Martha, Skits, Nelson, Polly, Helen Lorraine, T.D. Kennelly, Alice Boxwood, Ronald "Ronnie" Boxwood.
- Vocal Talent: Tabitha St. Germain (Martha), Madeleine Peters (Helen Lorraine), Alex Ferris (T.D. Kennelly, Milo Lee), Cedric Payne (Truman Oatley), Christina Crivici (Alice Boxwood), J.T. Turner (Narrator), Brian Drummond, Vanesa Tomasino, Nicole Oliver, Kathleen Barr, French Tickner, Betty Phillips, Maxine Miller, Matt Hill, Samuel Vincent, Terry Klassen.
- Directed By Dallas Parker, Colleen Holub.
- Produced By Sarah Wall.
Executive Producer: Carol Greenwald, Chris Bartlerman, Blair Peters.
- Written By Joe Fallon, Peter Hirsch, Raye Lankford, Pippin Parker, Ron Holsey, Dietrich Smith.
Head Writer: Ken Scarborough.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bye Martha? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Nefarious con artist Weaselgraft hatches a scheme to kidnap Martha by pretending to be Martha's long lost owner ... from Poland. The family sniffs something suspicious, but why has Martha suddenly begun speaking Polish? Will they really have to say poz.egnalny... (more)