Martha And SkitsMartha And Skits (2008) Season 1 Episode 2A- Martha Speaks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 371 times total.
- Studio B Productions, WGBH
- DHX Media
- Martha Speaks Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Martha, Skits, Nelson, Polly, Helen Lorraine, T.D. Kennelly, Alice Boxwood, Ronald "Ronnie" Boxwood.
- Vocal Talent: Tabitha St. Germain (Martha), Madeleine Peters (Helen Lorraine), Alex Ferris (T.D. Kennelly, Milo Lee), Cedric Payne (Truman Oatley), Christina Crivici (Alice Boxwood), J.T. Turner (Narrator), Brian Drummond, Vanesa Tomasino, Nicole Oliver, Kathleen Barr, French Tickner, Betty Phillips, Maxine Miller, Matt Hill, Samuel Vincent, Terry Klassen.
- Directed By Dallas Parker, Colleen Holub.
- Produced By Sarah Wall.
Executive Producer: Carol Greenwald, Chris Bartlerman, Blair Peters.
- Written By Joe Fallon, Peter Hirsch, Raye Lankford, Pippin Parker, Ron Holsey, Dietrich Smith.
Head Writer: Ken Scarborough.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Martha And Skits? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A new puppy joins Martha's household, bursting with puppy energy and the desire to chew everything. Unlike Martha, when Skits eats alphabet soup, nothing comes out except "Woof." Feeling like he's let the family down, Skits runs away. But soon Skits discovers... (more)