Boom Bada BoomBoom Bada Boom (2011) Season 1 Episode 13- Rastamouse Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 212 times total.
- Rastamouse Company, Three Stones Media Ltd., Dinamo, Little Roots, DHX Media
- DHX Media
- Rastamouse Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Rastamouse, Scratchy, Zoomer, Bandulu, Missy D, Wensley Dale, Rubba, Dub, Bagga T, Fats, Sol, Little Patch.
- Vocal Talent: Reggie Yates (Rastamouse), Sharon Duncan-Brewster (Scratchy), William Vanderpuye (Zoomer), Cornell John (Wensley Dale).
- Directed By Derek Mogford.
- Produced By Greg Boardman, Eugenio Pérez.
- Written By Genevieve Webster, Michael De Souza (Original Books).
- Creators: Genevieve Webster, Michael De Souza.
- Animation Director: Tom Edgar.
- Head of Visual Effects: Christian Lett.
- Digital Compositors: Hugh Brazier, Francine Breslin, Dan Hardstaff, Zan Light, Mike Tang.
- Gaffer: Rory Grey.
- Legal Services: Aslan Charles Kousetta.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Boom Bada Boom? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Grovetown wakes to the sound of snoring on the radio. Meanwhile, Zoomer worries about his place in the band, leaving Rastamouse and Scratchy to investigate why everyone's so keen to snooze. Zoomer panics when he thinks he is being replaced in the band by a new... (more)