Mr. Magoo's Robin Hood: Part 3Mr. Magoo's Robin Hood: Part 3 (1964) - The Famous Adventures of Mister Magoo Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 414 times total.
- Columbia Pictures
- The Famous Adventures of Mister Magoo Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Friar Tuck Magoo, Robin Hood, King Richard, Prince John, Sir Guy Of Gisborn, Sheriff Of Nottingham, Little John, Allan A. Dale, Maid Marian.
- Vocal Talent: Jim Backus (Friar Tuck Magoo), Howard Morris (Robin Hood), Paul Frees (Sir Guy Of Gisborn), Marvin Miller (Sheriff Of Nottingham), Dal McKennon, Joan Gardner, Johnny Coons, Dick Kleiner, Shepard Menken, Benny Rubin, Robie Lester.
- Directed By Clyde Geronimi, Ray Patterson, Grant Simmons.
Sequence Director: Steve Clark.
Supervising Director: Abe Levitow.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein (Executive Producer).
- Animated By Ted Bonnicksen, Tom McDonald, Hank Smith, Xenia, Alan Zaslove.
Animation Director: Robert McKimson (as Bob McKimson).
- Written By Joan Janis, Ed Nofzinger.
Story: Al Bertino, Dick Kinney.
- Edited By Earl Bennett, Sam Horta, Wayne Hughes, George Probert, Helen Wright.
Story Editor: George Gordon.
- Cinematography: Dennis Cook, John Folk, Bill Kotler, Max Morgan, John Nelson.
- Production Design: Bob Singer.
- Character Designers: Bob Dranko, Lee Mishkin.
- Background Artist: Bob Abrams.
- Ink and Paint Artist: Marion O'Callahan.
- Production Manager: Earl Jonas.
- Production Coordinator: George Grandpré.
- Color Stylist: Gloria Wood.
- Checking: Grace McCurdy.
- Title Designers: Don Morgan, Jacques Rupp.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Mr. Magoo's Robin Hood: Part 3? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
On his way to the Crusades in the Holy Land, unknown assailants kidnap King Richard. With his half-brother out of the way, Prince John and his henchmen Sir Guy Of Gisborn and the Sheriff Of Nottingham tax and physically abuse the kingdom. Robin Of Locksley's... (more)