Mr. Magoo's Treasure Island: Part 2Mr. Magoo's Treasure Island: Part 2 (1964) - The Famous Adventures of Mister Magoo Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 452 times total.
- Columbia Pictures
- The Famous Adventures of Mister Magoo Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Long John Silver Magoo.
- Vocal Talent: Jim Backus (Long John Silver Magoo), Marvin Miller, Howard Morris, Julie Bennett, Shepard Menkin, Paul Frees, Robie Lester.
- Directed By Clyde Geronimi, Ray Patterson, Grant Simmons.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Written By Joan Janis, Ed Nofzinger.
Story: Al Bertino, Dick Kinney.
- Backgrounds: Bob Abrams.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Mr. Magoo's Treasure Island: Part 2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A customer at their inn is dying. Before he passes on, he tells Jim Hawkins and his mother about a fabulous treasure that he has hidden on Treasure Island. He also warns them to beware of the one-legged man. Finding the treasure map among his effects, young... (more)