Bea Becomes An Adult FishBea Becomes An Adult Fish (2010) Season 1 Episode 104A- Fish Hooks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 346 times total.
- Mercury Filmworks, Walt Disney Television Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation, Disney Channel
- Fish Hooks Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Bea, Milo, Oscar, Headphone Joe, Esmargot, Koi, Clamantha, Bea's Dad, Mrs. Goldfishberg, Finberley, Mr. Baldwin, Worker, Cabbie, Barb, Shellsea, Mouse, Pirahnica, Principal Stickler, Randy Pincherson.
- Vocal Talent: Chelsea Kane (as Chelsea Staub) (Bea), Kyle Massey (Milo), Justin Roiland (Oscar), John Caparulo (Headphone Joe), Rachel Dratch (Esmargot, Koi), Alex Hirsch (Clamantha), Noah Jones (as Noah Z. Jones) (Bea's Dad), Edie McClurg (Mrs. Goldfishberg), Kimberly Mooney (Finberley), Dana Snyder (Mr. Baldwin), Fred Tatasciore (Worker, Cabbie), Lauren Tom (Barb), Kari Wahlgren (Shellsea), Vanessa Marshall (Mouse), Laura Ortiz (Pirahnica), Jerry Stiller (Principal Stickler), Josh Sussman (Randy Pincherson).
- Directed By William Reiss.
- Produced By Louis J. Cuck (Line Producer).
Executive Producer: Maxwell Atoms (Executive Producer).
Co-Executive Producer: Noah Z. Jones.
- Animated By Serapio Calm, Martin Hsu (Character Designers).
Background Painter: Jason Boesch.
Animatic Editor: Illya Owens.
- Written By Jackie Buscarino.
- Edited By Illya Owens.
Assistant Editor: Carmen Woods.
Online Editor: Keith Cook.
- Storyboards: Niki Yang, William Reiss.
- Created by: Noah Z. Jones.
- Developed by: Alex Hirsch, William Reiss.
- Production Design: Lynne Naylor.
- Art Director: Noah Jones.
- Production Supervisor: Carla Arcuri.
- Post-Production Supervisor: Mark Bollinger.
- Sound Designers: Jesse Aruda, Glenn Oyabe.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixers: Fil Brown, Melissa Ellis.
- Foley Artist: John Lampinen.
- Foley Mixer: Roy Braverman.
- Dialogue Editor: Robbi Smith.
- Dialogue Engineer: David Guerro.
- Digital Audio Transfer: Rob Pratt.
- Script Coordinators: Leona Beckert, Dawn Conners.
- Production Coordinator: Pietro Piumetti.
- Production Controller: Anna Boyadjian.
- Production Associate: Ryan Burkhard.
- Production Secretary: Linda Delizza.
- Post-Production Coordinator: Treasure Rawson.
- Continuity Coordinator: Robin Police.
- Technical Director: Darren Clark.
- Creative Consultant: Alex Hirsch.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Bea Becomes An Adult Fish? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Bea's sick of her mother telling her what to do, and she decides to become an adult. She gets a job at Fish Flakes, but she soon misses her old life and her school friends.