The Golden Age of Justice!The Golden Age of Justice! (2010) Season 2 Episode 205- Batman: The Brave and the Bold Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 257 times total.
- Warner Bros. Animation
- Cartoon Network
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Batman/Bruce Wayne, Professor Malachi Zee, Detective Chimp, Per Degaton, Doctor Mid-Nite/Charles McNider, False Face, Announcer, Black Canary/Dinah Laurel Lance, Silver Age Black Canary, Wildcat, Hawkman/Carter Hall, Hourman/Rex Tyler, Husband, Young Wildcat, Maid, Southern Belle, Ms. Gatsby, Flash/Jay Garrick, Golden Age Flash, Colonel.
- Vocal Talent: Diedrich Bader (Batman/Bruce Wayne), Dee Bradley Baker (Professor Malachi Zee, Detective Chimp), Clancy Brown (Per Degaton), Corey Burton (Doctor Mid-Nite/Charles McNider, False Face, Announcer), Grey DeLisle (Black Canary/Dinah Laurel Lance, Silver Age Black Canary), R. Lee Ermey (Wildcat), William Katt (Hawkman/Carter Hall), Lex Lang (Hourman/Rex Tyler, Husband, Young Wildcat), Tress MacNeille (Maid, Southern Belle, Ms. Gatsby), Andy Milder (Flash/Jay Garrick, Golden Age Flash, Colonel).
- Directed By Michael Chang.
- Produced By Linda Steiner, James Tucker.
Line Producer: Amy McKenna.
Executive Producer: Sam Register.
- Written By Todd Casey.
- Edited By Christopher D. Lozinski.
- Batman Created By: Bob Kane.
- Story Editor: Michael Jelenic.
- Art Direction: Lynell Forestall.
- Storyboard Artists: Tim Divar, Tim Eldred, Ben Jones, Scooter Tidwell.
- Background Painter: Bill Dunn.
- Main Title Design: James Tucker, Peter Girardi.
- Casting: Andrea Romano.
- Voice Director: Andrea Romano.
- Voice Recordist: Bill Devine.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Schwartz.
- Development and Creative Supervision: Linda M. Steiner.
- ADR Mixer: Bill Devine.
- Sound Effects Editor: Robert Hargreaves.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Robert Hargreaves.
- Clearance Administrator: Connie Wang.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Golden Age of Justice!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information