Cyberella ManCyberella Man (2010) Season 1 Episode 05- Metajets Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 490 times total.
- Sunwoo Entertainment Co. Ltd., Cookie Jar Entertainment
- Sunwoo Entertainment Co. Ltd.
- Metajets Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Johnny Miller, Trey Jordan, Maggie Strong, Zak Kim, Captain Strong, General Raven, Fly Girl, Crusher, Viper, Aunt Louise, First Officer, Captain Curtis, TV Announcer, Colt, Dr. Nova, Computer, Reporters, Soldiers, Crowd.
- Vocal Talent: Jamie Haydon-Devlin (Johnny Miller), Scott McCord (Zak Kim, Reporter), Katie Griffin (Maggie Strong, Crowd), Mpho Koaho (Trey Jordan), Steve Cumyn (General Raven), Ivan Sherry (Captain Strong), Athena Karkanis (Fly Girl), David Berni (Crusher), Jonathan Koensgen (Viper), Deb Drakeford (Aunt Louise), Drew Coombs (First Officer), Gary Krawford (Captain Curtis), Ron Pardo (Reporter, Announcer, Soldier #2), Julie Lemieux (TV Announcer, Julie Lemieux (Computer Voice), Lawrence Bayne (Colt), Phil Williams (Dr. Nova), Scott McCord (Crowd, Soldier #1).
- Directed By Paul Hunt, Yong-Ho Kim.
- Produced By Ria Westaway, Jane Crawford, Han-Kyu Lee.
Consulting Producer: Ken Cuperus.
Executive Producers: Moon-Ju Kang, Han-Young Kang, Toper Taylor, Michael Hirsh, Pamela Slavin.
Supervising Producers: Jamie Waese, Tony Stevens, Jennifer Picherack.
- Written By Ben Joseph.
- Creators: Peter M. Lenkov, David Wolkove.
- Production Coordinators: Kevin Kyu-Duk Cho, Irene Eun-Kyung Shin, Gordon Katz, Lisa Gotlieb.
- Re-Recording Mixer: Dan Kuntz.
- Voice Director: Joanne Boreham.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Cyberella Man? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A racing hero falls under the control of Dr. Nova, who's assembling an army of cyborgs.