The Legend Of Alice MayThe Legend Of Alice May (2010) Season 1 Episode 106- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 429 times total.
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- Cartoon Network
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Fred Jones, Pig Monster, Velma Dinkley, Daphne Blake, Female Vampire, Shaggy Rogers, Gary, Mayor Fred Jones Sr., Angel Dynamite, Delilah Blake, Mom, Vincent Van Ghoul, Dad, Randy, Announcer, Alice May, Sheriff Stone, Ethan, Ed Machine.
- Vocal Talent: Frank Welker (Scooby-Doo, Fred Jones, Pig Monster), Mindy Cohn (Velma Dinkley), Grey DeLisle (Daphne Blake, Female Vampire), Matthew Lillard (Shaggy Rogers), Tony Cervone (Gary), Gary Cole (Mayor Fred Jones Sr.), Vivica A. Fox (Angel Dynamite), Jennifer Hale (Delilah Blake, Mom), Maurice LaMarche (Vincent Van Ghoul, Dad), James Arnold Taylor (Randy, Announcer), Hynden Walch (Alice May), Patrick Warburton (Sheriff Stone), Mitch Watson (Ethan), Richard McGonagle (Ed Machine [uncredited]).
- Directed By Victor Cook.
- Produced By Mitch Watson.
Supervising Producers: Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone.
Executive Producer: Sam Register.
- Written By Mitch Watson.
- Creators: Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Animation Director: Kirk Tingblad.
- Art Director: Dan Krall.
- Storyboard Artist: Anson Jew.
- Production Manager: Jason Wyatt.
- Assistant Production Manager: David Vasquez.
- Audio Post Coordinator: Marc Schmidt.
- Voice Director: Collette Sunderman.
- Casting Director: Collette Sunderman.
- Lead Character Designer: Derrick J. Wyatt.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Legend Of Alice May? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Fred's new admirer is a ghost whose former crushes have all disappeared.