Beware The Beast From BelowBeware The Beast From Below (2010) Season 1 Episode 101- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 1025 times total.
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- Cartoon Network
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Fred Jones, Barty Blake, Construction Worker, Velma Dinkley, Daphne Blake, Paula Rogers, Shaggy Rogers, Slime Mutant, Franklin Fruitmeir, Professor Emmanuel Raffalo, Male Tourist, Construction Worker, Mr. E, Gary, Mayor Fred Jones Sr., Foreman, Angie Dinkley, Dale Dinkley, Angel Dynamite, Colton Rogers, Nan Blake, Female Tourist, Sheriff Stone, Ethan, Workmen.
- Vocal Talent: Frank Welker (Scooby-Doo, Fred Jones, Barty Blake, Construction Worker), Mindy Cohn (Velma Dinkley), Grey DeLisle (Daphne Blake, Paula Rogers), Matthew Lillard (Shaggy Rogers), Dee Bradley Baker (Slime Mutant, Franklin Fruitmeir), Jeff Bennett (Professor Emmanuel Raffalo, Male Tourist, Construction Worker), Lewis Black (Mr. E), Tony Cervone (Gary), Gary Cole (Mayor Fred Jones Sr., Foreman), Frances Conroy (Angie Dinkley), Kevin Dunn (Dale Dinkley, Workman #1), Vivica A. Fox (Angel Dynamite), Casey Kasem (Colton Rogers), Kath Soucie (Nan Blake, Female Tourist), Fred Tatasciore (Workman #2), Patrick Warburton (Sheriff Stone), Mitch Watson (Ethan).
- Directed By Curt Geda.
- Produced By Mitch Watson.
Supervising Producers: Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone.
Executive Producer: Sam Register.
- Written By Mitch Watson.
- Creators: Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Animation Director: Kirk Tingblad.
- Art Director: Dan Krall.
- Storyboard Artist: Anson Jew.
- Production Manager: Jason Wyatt.
- Assistant Production Manager: David Vasquez.
- Audio Post Coordinator: Marc Schmidt.
- Voice Director: Collette Sunderman.
- Casting Director: Collette Sunderman.
- Lead Character Designer: Derrick J. Wyatt.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Beware The Beast From Below? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information