Voices In The NightVoices In The Night (2009) Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 1199 times total.
- Bakugan Battle Brawlers: New Vestroia Television Cartoon Series
- Nelvana Limited, Sega Toys, Bakugan Project, Japan Vitstick, Sega Corporation, Spin Master, Tokyo Movie Shinsha Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Dan, Shun, Marucho, Ace, Baron, Mira, Spectra, Lync, Mylene, Shadow, Volt, Gus, Julie, Tigrerra, Joe, Zenet, Ren, Nurzak, Jeese, Mason, Sid, Kazarina, Lena, Gill, Preyas, Masquerade, Alice, Runo, Drago, Keith, Prince Hydron, Princess Fabia, Dr. Michael, Dr. Clay, Baku-Pod, Gauntlet, Rabreeder, Hal-G.
- Vocal Talent: Katie Griffin (Julie), Louise Vallance (Tigrerra, Rabreeder), Adam Reid (Joe), Barbara Mamabolo (Zenet), David Reale (Ren), Hadley Kay (Nurzak), Jeremy Harris (Jeese), Julian Osen (Mason), Kyle MacDonald (Sid), Linda Ballantyne (Kazarina), Lisette St. Louis (Lena), Scott Gorman (Gill), Shawn Meunier (Preyas), Carter Hayden (Volt), Cameron Kennedy (Baron), Lyon Smith (Masquerade), Emilie-Claire Barlow (Alice), Scott McCord (Dan, Dr. Clay), Julie Lemieux (Runo), Joanne Vannicola (Marucho), Zachary Bennett (Shun), Jason Deline (Drago), Dan Petronijevic (Baron Spectra, Keith), Lyon Smith (Prince Hydron), Robert Tinkler (Lync), Darren Frost (Shadow), Alex House (Ace), Alyson Court (Mira), Bailey Stocker (Mylene), Stephanie Anne Mills (Princess Fabia), Ron Pardo (Dr. Michael, Hal-G), Stacey Depass (Baku-Pod, Gauntlet).
- Directed By Mitsuo Hashimoto.
- Produced By Matthew Wexler, Shunji Aoki, Kenji Mizunuma, Naoki Sasada, Patricia R. Burns.
Line Producer: Matthew Skal.
Executive Producers: Jocelyn Hamilton, Scott Dyer, Doug Murphy, Ronnen Harary, Mark Segal, Toshi Sugimoto, Matthew Wexler.
Supervising Producer: Patricia R. Burns.
- Written By Shelley Hoffman, Robert Pincombe, Terry Klassen, Ward Perry.
- Edited By Jonas Crawley, Masashi Furukawa.
- Casting: Matthew Skal.
- Voice Director: Matthew Skal.
- Dialogue Editor: Timothy Muirhead.
- Post-Production Manager: Richard Spence-Thomas.
- Music Supervisor: Mike Northcott.
- Music Editor: David Shaw.
- Main Title Theme Written and Performed By: Creighton Doane, Daniel Leblanc.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixers: Richard Spence-Thomas, Jamie Sulek.
- Sound Effects Editor: Timothy Muirhead.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Voices In The Night? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Dan and the Bakugan Brawlers try to chill out while they re trapped on Earth, unable to help their friends. But Mira is worried that Dan will discover the secret only she and Julie know: that Spectra actually is her long-lost brother Keith. Back on New Vestroia,... (more)