The Great Brain...Train RobberyThe Great Brain...Train Robbery (1976) Season 1 Episode 83-1- Dynomutt Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 430 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Dynomutt Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Radley Crowne/The Blue Falcon, Dynomutt, F.O.C.U.S. One, Lt. Mumbly, The Gimmick, Price Ringpur of India, Chief Wiggins.
- Vocal Talent: Gary Owens (Radley Crowne/The Blue Falcon), Frank Welker (Dynomutt), Ron Feinberg (Narrator, F.O.C.U.S. One), Don Messick (Mumbly, The Gimmick), John Stephenson (The Gimmick, Chief Wiggins), Regis Cordic, Joan Gerber, Bob Holt, Ralph James.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera (Executive Producers).
Associate Producer: Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Steve Clark, Maria Dail, Jim David, Bob Goe, Bill Hutten, Tony Love, Rod Parkes, Veve Risto, Jay Sarbry, Bob Bemiller, Robert Bransford, O. E. Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Marcia Fertig, Mark Glamack, Terry Harrison, Margaret Nichols, Ed Soloman, Dave Tendlar.
- Written By Earl Doud, Jeff Maurer (Scott), Lee Orgel, Haskell Barkin, Donald Glut, Orville Hampton, Michael Maurer, Dalton Sandifer, Deidre Staright.
Story Editor: Norman Maurer.
Assistant Story Editor: Jeff Maurer (Scott).
- Edited By Chip Yaras.
- Created by: Joe Ruby and Ken Spears.
- Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto.
- Storyboard Direction: David Hannan, Tom Knowles, Michael O'Connor, Paul Sommer, Wendell Washer, Kay Wright.
- Recording Director: Alex Lovy.
- Production Design: Bob Singer.
- Character Design: Alex Toth, Steve Nakagawa.
- Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek.
- Graphics: Iraj Paran.
- Unit Director: Bill Keil.
- Layout: Mike Arens, Jack Huber, Larry Huber, Dale Barnhart, Owen Fitzgerald, Alex Ignatiev, Ziggy Jablecki, Bill Lignante, Warren Marshall, Dan Noonan, Linda Rowley, Terry Slade, Adam Szwejkowski, George Wheeler.
- Backgrounds: Bob Gentle, Al Gmuer, Richard Khim, Marilyn Shimokochi.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Pakier.
- Checking & Scene Planning: Evelyn Sherwood.
- Ink & Paint Supervisor: Billie Kearns.
- Xerography: Star Wirth.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Music Editors: Larry Cowan, Pat Foley, Joe Sandusky.
- Effects Editors: Richard Allen, Tom Gleason, Terry Moore.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post Production Supervisor: Joed Eaton.
- Camera: George Epperson, Curt Hall, Ron Jackson, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade.
- Production Manager: Jayne Barbera
© 1976 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Great Brain...Train Robbery? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Dynomutt and Blue Falcon meet The Gimmick, a sinister crook using an assortment of mechanical devices to perpetrate a bizarre crime: the theft of the fabulous treasure of Price Ringpur of India. Dog Wonder, in assisting his master, hampers matters with his usual... (more)