Doom ServiceDoom Service (1984) - The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 642 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Scrappy-Doo, Shaggy Rogers, Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley, Fred Jones.
- Vocal Talent: Don Messick (Scooby-Doo, Scrappy-Doo), Casey Kasem (Shaggy Rogers), Heather North (Daphne Blake), Maria Frumkin (Velma Dinkley), Frank Welker (Fred Jones), Adrienne Alexander, Rene Auberjonois, James Avery, Richard Balin, Michael Bell, Robin Braxton, Arthur Burghardt, Ruth Buzzi, Hamilton Camp, Jody Carlisle, Louise Champs, Philip Lewis Clarke, Peter Cullen, Jennifer Darling, Dena Deltrich, Barry Dennew, George Dicenzo, Jeff Doucette, Walker Edmiston, Al Fann, Takayo Fischer, Patrick Fraley, Joan Gardner, Linda Gary, Joan Gerber, Danny Goldman, Phil Hartman, Billie Hayes, Bob Holt, S. Marc Jordan, Jack Joseph, Dane Kean, Tommy Koenig, Tom Krathvil, Lucy Lee, Marilyn Lightstone, Paul Lukather, Tress MacNeile, Laurie Main, Ken Mars, Mitzi McCall, Edie McClurg, Ron McCroby, Joe Medallis, Diane Michelle, Garrett Morris, Iona Morris, Henry Polic II, Tony Pope, Richard Ramos, Clive Revill, Allan Rich, Neilson Ross, Fran Ryan, Ken Sansom, Bob Sarlatte, Marilyn Schreffler, Marla Scott, Hal Smith, Tony Sayles, John Stephenson, Fred Travelina, Les Tremayne, Janet Waldo, B.J. Ward.
- Directed By Oscar Dufau, Rudy Zamora.
Supervising Director: Ray Patterson.
Assistant Director: Bob Goe, Jay Sarbry.
- Produced By Art Scott, George Singer, Kay Wright.
Executive Producers: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Roger Chiasson, Sean Newton, Mike Spenker.
Animation Supervisors: Don Patterson, Mike Longden.
- Edited By Gil Iverson.
Supervising Film Editor: Larry Cowan.
- Story Editor: Tom Ruegger.
- Story Direction: Jan Green, Lew Marshall, George Singer.
- Recording Director: Gordon Hunt.
- Animation Casting Director: Ginny McSwain.
- Title Design: Bill Perez.
- Graphics: Iraj Paran, Tom Wogatzke.
- Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto.
- Design Supervisor: Bob Singer.
- Character Design: Alice Hamm, Jim Stenstrum, Mike Takamoto, Floro Dery.
- Layout: Jaime Diaz, Michael O'Mara.
- Checking And Scene Planning: Paul B. Strickland, Ann Tucker, Mydung Smith, Terry Smith.
- Sound Direction: Alvy Dorman, Phil Flad.
- Camera: Bob Marples, Bob Cohen, Dan Forster.
- Dubbing Supervisor: Pat Foley.
- Music Editors: Cecil Broughton, Daniels Mclean, Terry Moore, Joe Sandusky.
- Effects Editors: Michael Bradley, David Cowan, Mary Gleason, Catherine MacKenzie, Kerry Williams, Jerry Winicki.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post-Production Supervisor: Joed Eaton.
- Production Coordinators: Peter Aries, Lew Saw, Jerry Smith.
- Production Managers: Larry Smith, James Wang.
- Executives In Charge Of Production: Jayne Barbera, Jean MacCurdy.
- Supervising Executive: Margaret Loesch.
Copyright © 1984 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Doom Service? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Scooby and the gang are asked to catch the ghost of Ebenezer Overview, the former owner of a hotel who died over a hundred years ago.