Scooby's Gold Medal GambitScooby's Gold Medal Gambit (1983) - The All-New Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 666 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- The All-New Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Show Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Yabba-Doo, Scrappy-Doo, Shaggy Rogers, Daphne Blake.
- Vocal Talent: Don Messick (Scooby-Doo, Scrappy-Doo), Casey Kasem (Shaggy), Frank Welker (Freddy), Heather North (Daphne), Adrienne Alexander, Jack Angel, Ed Begley, Jr., Randy Bennett, Howard Caine, Phil Clarke, Henry Corden, Candace Craig, Brian Cummings, Jerry Dexter, Jeff Doucette, Cheri Eichen, Bernard Ehrhard, Ernest Harada, Joyce Jameson, Byron Kane, Phyllis Katz, Zale Kessler, Larry Mann, Bill Martin, Mickie McGowan, Joe Medalis, Michael Mish, John Paragon, Vic Perrin, Henry Polic II, Tony Pope, Michael Rye, Marilyn Schreffler, Marla Scott, Michael Sheehan, Hal Smith, Tony Smyles, John Stephenson, Andre Stojka, Jean VanderPyl, Janet Waldo, Vernee Watson, Peggy Webber, Lennie Weinrib, Jimmy Weldon, Noni White, Alan Young, Marian Zajac.
- Directed By Oscar Dufau, George Gordon, Carl Urbano, John Walker, Rudy Zamora.
Assistant Directors: Bob Goe, Bill Hutten, Tony Love, Don Lusk, Ann Tucker.
- Produced By Art Scott.
Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto.
Executive Producers: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Robert Alvarez, Frank Andrina, Tom Barnes, Bob Bemiller, Lefty Callahan, Rudy Cataldi, Daniel De La Vega, Joan Drake, Jim Duffy, David Feiss, Hugh Fraser, Jeff Hall, Bill Hutten, Ken Kessel, Bob Kirk, Rick Leon, Hicks Lokey, Ernesto Lopez, Ed Love, Tony Love, Ken Muse, Ron Myrick, Margaret Nichols, Kevin Petrilak, Virgil Ross, Bob Shellhorn, Ken Southworth, Tim Walker, Allen Wilzbach.
Animation Supervisors: Don Patterson, Jay Sarbry, Roger Chiasson, Sean Newton, Don Spencer.
Assistant Animation Supervisor: Joanna Romersa..
- Edited By Larry C. Cowan.
Show Editor: Gil Iverson.
- Story Direction: Jan Green, Alex Lovy, Lew Marshall, George Singer.
- Recording Director: Gordon Hunt.
- Animation Casting Director: Ginny McSwain.
- Title Design: Bill Perez.
- Graphics: Iraj Paran, Tom Wogatzke.
- Design Supervisor: Bob Singer.
- Character Design: Floro Dery, Jim Stenstrum, Lew Ott, Alice Hamm, Jean Gilmore, Mel Keefer, Gabriel Hoyos.
- Layout Supervisor: Charlie Grosvenor.
- Key Layout: Terry Lee Keil.
- Layout: Tom Coppola, Andrew Gentle, Carol Holman, Terry Hudson, Raymond Jacobs, Karenia Kaminski, M. Mike Kawaguchi, Ken Landau, Greg Martin, Alez McCrae, Jim Mueller, David O'Day, Michael O'Mara, Linda Rowley.
- Background Supervisor: Al Gmuer.
- Backgrounds: Lorraine Andrina, Fernando Arce, Robert Gentle, Martin Forte, Jonathan Goley, Bonnie Goodknight, Phil Lewis, Andrew Phillipson, Bill Proctor, Ron Roesch, Gloria Wood.
- Checking and Scene Planning: Paul B. Strickland.
- Xerography: Star Wirth.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Alison Victory.
- Sound Direction: Alvy Dorman, Phil Flad.
- Technical Supervisor: Jerry Mills.
- Camera: Bob Marples, Steve Altman, Curtis Hall, Ralph Migliori, Joe Ponticelle, Jerry Whittington, Roy H. Wade.
- Dubbing Supervisor: Pat Foley.
- Music Editor: Cecil Broughton.
- Effects Editors: Jon Johnson, Carol Lewis.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post Production Supervisor: Joed Eaton.
- Production Coordinator: Peter Aries.
- Production Manager: James Wang.
- Production Assistant: Robin Carmichael.
- Executives in Charge of Production: Jayne Barbera, Jean MacCurdy.
- Supervising Executive: Margaret Loesch.
Scooby-Doo © 1983 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Scooby's Gold Medal Gambit? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Chameleon has escaped from prison, and is going to steal the gold medals from the Olympics! He is a master of disguise, and illudes the gang with various disguises, including a waiter, a statue, and more, even including wearing a Scooby-Doo mask... (more)