The Pied Piper From SpaceThe Pied Piper From Space (1978) Season 1 Episode 127-05- Challenge of the Super Friends Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 628 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Challenge of the Super Friends Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Superman, Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Jayna Wonder, Zan Wonder, Gleek.
- Vocal Talent: Danny Dark (Superman), Olan Soulé (Batman), Casey Kasem (Robin, Computer), Shannon Farnon (Wonder Woman), Bill Callaway (Aquaman, Bizarro), Louise Williams (Jayna), Mike Bell (Zan, Gleek, The Riddler), Michael Rye (Green Lantern, Apache Chief), Jack Angel (Hawkman, The Flash, Samurai), Buster Jones (Black Vulcan), Stanley Jones (Lex Luthor), Ted Cassidy (Brainiac, Black Manta), Marlene Aragon (Cheetah), Ruth Forman (Giganta), Vic Perrin (Sinestro [first few episodes]), Don Messick (Scarecrow, Sinestro [rest of the run]), Frank Welker (Toyman), Dick Ryal (Captain Cold), Jimmy Weldon (Solomon Grundy), Stanley Ralph Ross (Grodd), William Woodson (Narrator), Bob Lloyd (Show Opens), Lewis Bailey, Melanie Chartoff, Henry Corden, Al Fann, Bob Hastings, Bob Holt, Renny Roker, Dick Ryal.
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Carl Urbano.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera (Executive Producers).
Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, Bob Alvarez, Frank Andrina, Cliff Augustson, Ed Barge, Tom Barnes, Bob Bemiller, Lars Calonius, Bob Carr, Roger Chiasson, Jesse Cosio, Doug Crane, Zeon Davush, Daniel De La Vega, Joan Drake, Norm Drew, Hugh Fraser, Al Gaivoto, Miguel Garcia, Mark Glamack, Fernando Gonzalez, Jeff Hall, Terry Harrison, Bob Hathcock, Fred Hellmich, Harry Holt, Bill Hutten, Mario Julio, Jim Keeshen, Rick Leon, Hicks Lokey, Ernesto Lopez, Ed Love, Tony Love, Larry Miller, Ken Muse, Constantin Mustatea, Ron Myrick, Frank Nakielski, Margaret Nichols, Eduardo Olivares, Margaret Parkes, Bill Pratt, Tom Ray, Morey Reden, Veve Risto, Mitch Rochon, Mark Simon, Ken Southworth, Leo Sullivan, Dave Tendlar, Dick Thompson, Bob Trochin, Richard Trueblood, Carlo Vinci, James Walker, John Walker, Ron Westlund, Allen Wilzbach.
Animation Supervision: Bill Keil, Jay Sarbry.
Assistant Animation Supervision: Bob Goe.
- Written By Jeffrey Scott.
- Edited By Gil Iverson.
Supervising Film Editor: Larry C. Cowan.
- Story Editor: Jeffrey Scott.
- Story Direction: John Bruno, Jan Green, Ron Maidenberg, Hal Mason, Michael O'Connor, Mario Piluso, Dick Sebast, Don Sheppard, Paul Sommer, Bob Taylor, Alex Toth, Warren Tufts, Tom Yakutis.
- Character Design: Andre Le Blanc, Alex Toth.
- Color Key: Nancy Massie.
- Key Layout: Homer Jonas, Terry Morgan.
- Layout Supervision: John Ahern.
- Layout: Tom Coppola, Susan Crossley, Sukhi Dail, Paul Gruwell, C. L. Hartman, Jack Huber, Ray Jacobs, Mike Kawaguchi, Mark Kirkland, Brad Landreth, Bill Lignante, Jim Mueller, Dan Noonan, Mike O'Mara, Tony Sgroi, Wallace Sides, Toby, John Tucker, Dean Thompson, Al Wilson.
- Background Supervision: Al Gmuer.
- Backgrounds: Deborah Akers, Fernando Arce, Ron Dias, Dennis Durrell, Martin Forte, Bob Gentle, Ann Guenther, James Hickey, Paro Hozumi, Michael Humphries, Andy Phillipson, Jeff Riche, Craig Robertson, Bob Schaefer, Sera Segal-Alsberg, Gary Selvaggio, Peter Van Elk.
- Checking and Scene Planning: Cindy Smith.
- Xerography: Star Wirth.
- Ink and Paint Supervision: Billie Kerns.
- Graphics: Iraj Paran, Tom Wogatzke.
- Title Design: Bill Perez.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Recording Director: Don Jurwich.
- Camera: George Epperson, Jerry Smith, Tom Epperson, Chuck Flekal, Ron Jackson, Larry Smith, Terry Smith, Brandy Whittington, Jerry Whittington.
- Dubbing Supervisor: Pat Foley.
- Music Editors: Sam Horta, Joe Sandusky, Robert Talboy.
- Effects Editors: Joseph J. Reitano, Kerry Williams.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Production Manager: Jayne Barbera.
- Post-Production Supervision: Joed Eaton.
A HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTION
Copyright © 1978 DC Comics, Inc. and Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Based upon the characters appearing in Justice League of America and Super Friends comics published by DC Comics, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Pied Piper From Space? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Super Friends are alerted when alien ships fly over the Earth and use their hypnotic music to hypnotize children all over the world. The children board the flying saucers and are taken to the planet Nophan to work as slaves under the rule of an unseen... (more)