The WatermenThe Watermen (1973) - Super Friends Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 39 times this month, and 1015 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Super Friends Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Superman/Clark Kent, Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, The Flash, Plastic Man, Wendy Harris, Marvin White, Wonder Dog, Jor-El, Jonathan Kent, Martha Kent, Lara, Young Alien, Holo.
- Vocal Talent: Danny Dark (Superman/Clark Kent), Olan Soulé (Batman, Jonathan Kent), Casey Kasem (Robin, TroublAlert Computer, Jor-El, Young Alien), Shannon Farnon (Wonder Woman, Martha Kent), Norman Alden (Aquaman, Plastic Man, The Flash), Sherry Alberoni (Wendy, Lara), Frank Welker (Marvin, Wonder Dog, Holo), Ted Knight (The Flash, Narrator), John Stephenson.
- Directed By Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera (Executive Producers).
Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto.
Associate Producer: Lew Marshall.
- Animated By Jim Davis, Richard Dunn, Cam Ford, Peter Gardiner, Sue Gilcrist, Gerry Grabner, Richard Jones, Cynthia Leech, Ray Nowlan, Vivien Ray, Joe Shearer, Stan Walker.
Animation Supervisor: Alex Toth, Rudy Zamora.
- Written By Fred Freiberger, Bernie Kahn, Ken Rotcop, Art Weiss, Willie Gilbert, Dick Robbinsa, Henry Sharp, Marshall Williams.
Story Direction: Bernard Atkins, Chuck Couch, Clark Haas, George Jorgensen, George Singer, Irv Spector, Howard Swift.
Story Consultants: Carmine Infantino, E. Nelson Bridwell, Julius Schwartz.
- Edited By Larry Cowan.
- Art Director: Alex Toth.
- Titles: Iraj Paran.
- Dialogue Director: Wally Burr.
- Character Design: Jerry Eisenberg, Alex Toth.
- Layout: Robert Smitt, Monty Wedd.
- Background Styling: F. Montealegre, Albert Gmuer.
- Backgrounds: Graham Linley.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Music Editor: Richard Allen.
- Effects Editors: Sam Gernette, Terry Moore.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post Production Supervisor: Joed Eaton.
- Camera: Joe Dugonics, Wayne Smith.
- Consultants: Carmine Infantino, Nelson Birdwell, Julius Schwartz.
Based upon the characters appearing in Justice
League of America magazine published by
NationalPeriodical Publications, Inc.
Produced at ERIC PORTER STUDIOS
© 1973 National Periodical Publications, Inc.
and Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Watermen? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A strange spacecraft has been forced to land on Earth after a meteor hit the fuel tank of the craft. In an attempt to return from the planet Sagittarius, the craft begins gathering silicon from sea water to fuel the ship. Aliens from the water planet steal the... (more)