Darkseid's Golden Trap (Part II)Darkseid's Golden Trap (Part II) (1984) Season 1 Episode 05-B- Super Friends- The Legendary Super Powers Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 35 times this month, and 593 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Super Friends- The Legendary Super Powers Show Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman Black Vulcan, El Dorado, Firestorm/Ronald Raymond/Professor Stein, Darkseid, Kalibak, DeSaad.
- Vocal Talent: Danny Dark (Superman), Adam West (Batman), Casey Kasem (Robin), Mary McDonald Lewis (Wonder Woman), Bill Callaway (Aquaman, Bizarro), Buster Jones (Black Vulcan), Michael Rye (Apache Chief, Green Lantern), Wally Burr (Atom), Jack Angel (Samurai, Flash, Hawkman), Mark Taylor (Firestorm, Ronald Raymond), Fernando Escandon (El Dorado), Frank Welker (Darkseid, Kalibak, Mr. Mxyzptlk), Rene Auberjonois (De Saad), Stanley Ralph Ross (Brainiac), Olan Soulé (Professor Martin Stein), William Woodson (Narrator, Show), Bob Lloyd (Narrator, Titles and Teasers).
- Directed By Oscar Dufau.
Supervising Director: Ray Patterson.
Assistant Director: Jay Sarbry.
- Produced By Kaye Wright.
Executive Producers: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto.
- Written By Alan Burnett, Jeff Segal.
- Edited By Gil Iverson.
Supervising Film Editor: Larry C. Cowan.
- Story Editors: Alan Burnett, Jeff Segal.
- Story Direction: Bill Barry, Lew Saw, Mitch Schauer, Michael Maliani, Kay Wright.
- Recording Director: Gordon Hunt.
- Animation Casting Director: Ginny McSwain.
- Title Design: Mitch Schauer.
- Graphics: Iraj Paran, Tom Wogatzke.
- Design Supervisor: Bob Singer.
- Character Design: Geof Darrow, Lew Ott, Gabriel Hoyos.
- Layout Supervisor: Lew Saw.
- Animation Supervisors: Don Patterson, Roger Chiasson, Sean Newton, Don Spencer.
- Sound Direction: Alvy Dorman, Phil Flad.
- Camera: Bob Marples.
- Dubbing Supervisor: Pat Foley.
- Music Editors: Cecil Broughton, Daniels McLean, Terry Moore, Joe Sandusky.
- Effects Editors: Michael Bradley, David Cowan, Mary Gleason, Jon Johnson, Carol Lewis, Catherine McKenzie, Kerry Williams, Jerry Winicki.
- Post-Production Supervisor: Joed Eaton.
- Production Manager: James Wang.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Production Coordinators: Peter Aries, Lew Saw.
- Executives In Charge Of Production: Jayne Barbera, Jayne McCurdy.
- Supervising Executive Producer: Margaret Loesch.
© 1984 Hanna-Barbera Productions / DC Comics.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Darkseid's Golden Trap (Part II)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
When they learn that the only known existing chunk of Gold Kryptonite is being auctioned off at the Intergalactic Underworld auction, Wonder Woman, Black Vulcan, and Firestorm go undercover and bid against Darkseid for the rock, but their cover is blown and they... (more)