Welcome to Safety CornerWelcome to Safety Corner (1999) Episode 2- The Kids From Room 402 Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 261 times total.
- CinéGroupe, Storyopolis
- Fox Family Channel, Teletoon
- The Kids From Room 402 Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Melanie Bellanchof, Nancy Francis, Miss Gracie Death Graves, Penny Grant, Sanjay, Polly McShane, Mary, Ellen, Don, Gabrielle, Mrs. McCoy, Freddie Fay, Arthur Kenneth Vanderwall, Vinny Nasta, Jesse McCoy, Principal Besser, Nurse Pitts, Jordan, Sylvia, Coach Bobka, Piggy, Mrs. Bellancough, Mr. Bellancough.
- Vocal Talent: Debi Derryberry (Melanie Bellanchof), Mindy Cohn (Nancy Francis), Patricia Rodriguez (Nancy Francis [Canadian and International Versions]), April Winchell (Miss Gracie Death Graves), Tara Charendoff [Tara Strong] (Penny Grant, Sanjay), Colleen O'Shaughnessy (Polly McShane, Mary, Ellen, Don), Olivia Hack (Gabrielle), Edie McClurg (Mrs. McCoy), Bryton McClure [Bryton James] (Freddie Fay), Chris Marquette (Arthur Kenneth Vanderwall), Andrew Lawrence (Vinny Nasta), Spencer Klein (Jesse McCoy), Rodger Bumpass (Principal Besser), Lori Alan (Nurse Pitts), Lauren Tom (Jordan), Marsha Clark (Sylvia), Cam Clarke (Coach Bobka), Jonathan Koensgen (Piggy), Carolyn Lawrence, Jaclyn Linetsky.
- Directed By Michael Hack, Wade Konowalchuk.
- Produced By Louis Duquet.
Executive Producers: Michel Lemire, Jacques Pettigrew, Fonda Snyder, .
- Animated By Michael Paraskevas (Character Designer).
- Written By Lesa Kite, Cindy Begel (Story Editors).
Book: Betty Paraskevas, Michael Paraskevas.
- Edited By Robert L. Goodman.
- Designer: Pedram Goshtasbpour.
- Sound Mixer (Dubbing): Bruno Auclair.
- Sound Effects Editor: Michèle Soucy.
- Dialogue Recordists: Kevin Newson, David W. Barr.
- Dubbing Recordist: Bruno Auclair.
- I/O Technician: Antoine Gagné.
- Digital Compositors: Antoine Gagné, Sébastien Gagné, Geneviève Labelle.
- Background Supervisor: Nicolas Lebessis.
- Executive Consultant: Michael Paraskevas.
- Technical Coordinator: Paul Saint-Hilaire.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Welcome to Safety Corner? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Polly and Arthur are selected to be crossing guards, and Arthur immediately sets up a toll booth.