Snap-A-SnapSnap-A-Snap (2009) Season 4 Episode 41-D- ChalkZone Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 256 times total.
- Frederator Incorporated
- Nickelodeon Network
- ChalkZone Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Rudy Tabootie, Snap, Reggie Bullnerd, Bullynerd, Penny Sanchez, Joe Tabootie, Mildred "Millie" Tabootie, Mr. Wilter, Blocky, Biclops, Queen Rapsheeba, Mrs. Sanchez.
- Vocal Talent: Elizabeth Daily (Rudy Tabootie), Candi Milo (Snap, Reggie Bullnerd, Bullynerd), Hynden Walch (Penny Sanchez), Jess Harnell (Joe Tabootie), Miriam Flynn (Mildred "Millie" Tabootie), Robert Cait (Mr. Wilter, Blocky), Rodger Bumpass (Biclops), Rosslynn Taylor Jordan (Queen Rapsheeba), Robbyn Kirmsse (Penny Sanchez [Singing Voice]), Nika Futterman (Mrs. Sanchez), Daran Norris, Robin Atkin Downes.
- Directed By Jamie Diaz, Russ Mooney.
- Produced By Alexis Wallrich, Debby Hindman (Line Producers).
Executive Producers: Larry Huber, Fred Seibert, Bill Burnett.
- Animated By Steve Socki (Animation Director).
- Written By Bill Burnett, Larry Huber, Steve Marmel, Jenny Nissenson, Ford Riley, Aydrea Walden.
Assistant to Writer: Aydrea Walden.
- Casting Supervisor: Margaret Tang.
- Casting: Ginny McSwain.
- Art Direction: Carlos Ramos.
- Production Managers: Sylvia Edwards, Paul C. Fabela.
- Production Coordinator: Aydrea Walden.
- Production Coordinator (Galaxy Digimation): Avi Melman (uncredited).
- Character Designers: Jill Friemark, Aliki Theofilopoulos.
- Prop Designer: Jill Friemark.
- Storyboard Artist: Alex Kirwan.
- Sound Editors: Roy Braverman, Daisuke Sawa.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Eric Freeman.
- Foley Mixers: Christopher Briles, Jason Piatt.
- Storyboard Revisionist: Aliki Theofilopoulos.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Snap-A-Snap? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information