Magoo And The MediumMagoo And The Medium (1961) - Mister Magoo (Television) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 433 times total.
- UPA Productions
- Columbia Pictures Television
- Mister Magoo (Television) Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Waldo, Prezley, Millie, Mother Magoo, Hamlet the Hamster, Bowser the Cat, Tycoon Magoo, Assistant, Police Officer, Madam Lafoo, Pamela.
- Vocal Talent: Jim Backus (Mr. Magoo, Mother Magoo), Paul Frees (Tycoon Magoo, Prezley, Assistant, Police Officer), Jerry Hausner (Waldo, Prezley), Daws Butler (Waldo, Prezley), Julie Bennett (Millie), Jean Vander Pyl (Madam Lafoo, Pamela).
- Directed By Clyde Geronimi.
- Produced By Henry G. Saperstein.
- Animated By Chic Otterstrom.
- Written By Dick Shaw.
Script: Nick George.
- Edited By Ted Baker.
- Supervising Editor: Ted Baker.
- Animator: Chic Otterstrom.
- Layout: Dick Ung.
- Art Director: Vic Haboush.
- Production Design: Marty Murphy.
- Color Styling: Barbara Begg, Thelma Witmer.
- Production Manager: Earl Jonas.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Magoo And The Medium? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Magoo has an eye-opening experience when he almost has his fortune told.