The Origin Of Iron Man, Part 1The Origin Of Iron Man, Part 1 (1994) Season 1 Episode 11- Iron Man Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 354 times total.
- Marvel Enterprises, Marvel Productions Ltd., New World Entertainment, Genesis Entertainment, Tokyo Movie Shinsha Entertainment
- Buena Vista Television, Genesis Entertainment, Marvel Entertainment, Saban Entertainment Inc.
- Iron Man Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Tony Stark/Iron Man, James Rhodes/War Machine, Whirlwind, Blacklash, The Mandarin, Grey Gargoyle, Ultimo, Clint Barton/Hawkeye, Beetle, Wanda Frank/Scarlet Witch, Rachel Carpenter, Julia Carpenter/Spider-Woman, Century, Sam Jaggers, General Hirsch, H.O.M.E.R., Stingray, Sunturion.
- Vocal Talent: Robert Hays (Tony Stark/Iron Man), James Avery (James Rhodes/War Machine, Whirlwind, Blacklash), Ed Gilbert (The Mandarin, Grey Gargoyle, Ultimo), John Reilly (Clint Barton/Hawkeye, Beetle), Katherine Moffat (Wanda Frank/Scarlet Witch, Rachel Carpenter), Casey Defranco (Julia Carpenter/Spider-Woman), James Warwick (Century, Sam Jaggers, General Hirsch), Tom Kane (H.O.M.E.R., Stingray, Sunturion), Jim Cummings, Stan Lee (Himself).
- Directed By Dan Thompson.
- Produced By Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Rick Ungar (Executive Producers).
Associate Producer: Matthew Edelman.
Supervising Producer: Tom Tataranowicz.
- Written By Ron Friedman.
- Creators: Jack Kirby, Stan Lee.
- Theme Song and Theme: William Anderson.
- Music Supervisor: David Sibley.
- Production Manager: Holly A. Keenan.
- Storyboard Artists: John Fox, Scott Shaw.
- Sound Effects Editor: Steve Nelson.
- Voice-Over Recording Engineer: Elliot Anders.
- Story Editors: Cynde Clark, Steve Granat.
- On-Line Editor: David Klandrud.
- Voice Director: Tom Tataranowicz.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Origin Of Iron Man, Part 1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information