Cuthbert's Morning OffCuthbert's Morning Off (1967) Episode 10- Trumpton Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 262 times total.
- British Broadcasting Corporation, Gordon Murray Puppets Production
- British Broadcasting Corporation
- Trumpton Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Clamp, Aggee, Mr. Troop, The Mayor of Trumpton, Mr. Antonio, Lord Belborough, Captain Flack, First Pugh, Second Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grubb, Cuthbert's Aunt, Policeman Potter, Chippy Minton, Dora Minton, Nibbs Minton, Miss Lovelace, Mitzy, Daphne, Lulu, Philby, Mrs. Cobbit, Mr. Craddock, Mr. Robinson, Mr. Munnings, Mr. Platt, Raggy Dan, Nick Fisher, Walter Harkin, Mr. Wilkins, Mr. Wantage, Fred.
- Vocal Talent: Brian Cant (Narrator).
- Produced By Gordon Murray.
- Animated By Bob Bura, John Hardwick.
- Written By Gordon Murray, Alison Prince.
- Creator: Gordon Murray.
- Set Decoration: Andrew Brownfoot, Margaret Brownfoot.
- Animators: Bob Bura, John Hardwick, George Dubouch, Pasquale Ferrari, Colin Large, Len Palace.
- Puppets: Gordon Murray.
- Music: Freddie Phillips.
- Theme Song: Freddie Phillips.
- Songs: Gordon Murray, Freddie Phillips, Alison Prince.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Cuthbert's Morning Off? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Cuthbert's aunt visits Trumpton, but very soon, she gets lost. The Mayor tries to help Cuthbert's aunt by calling out the fire brigade to search for Cuthbert.