Warrior Women Of AmazoniaWarrior Women Of Amazonia (1972) Season 1 Episode 16- Josie and the Pussycats in Outer Space Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 1232 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Josie and the Pussycats in Outer Space Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Josie, Melody, Valerie, Alan, Alexander Cabot III, Alexandra Cabot, Sebastian, Bleep, Murla.
- Vocal Talent: Sherry Alberoni (Alexandra Cabot), Jerry Dexter (Alan M. Mayberry), Jackie Joseph (Melody Valentine), Casey Kasem (Alexander Cabot III), Don Messick (Sebastion, Bleep), Barbara Pariot (Valerie Brown), Janet Waldo (Josie McCoy), Cathy Douglas (Singing Voice), Patricia Holloway (Singing Voice), Cheryl Ladd [As Cherie Moore] (Singing Voice).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Art Scott.
- Animated By Rudy Zamora (Animation Supervision).
- Written By Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Phil Davis, Joel Kane, Fred Freiberger, Woody Kling, Draper Lewis, Bill Lutz, Dennis Marks, Paul West.
Artie Davis, Brad Case, Carl Fallberg, George Singer, Steve Clark (Story Direction).
- Edited By Joe Reitano, Wayne Hughes.
Supervising Film Editor: Larry Cowan.
- Special Model Design: Alex Toth.
- Production Design: Iwao Takamoto.
- Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek.
- Background Styling: Walt Peregoy, Bob Inamn, Cathy Patrick, Daniela Bielecka, Don Watson, Rolly Oliva.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post Production: Joed Eaton.
A HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTION
© 1972 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc./Radio Comics, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Warrior Women Of Amazonia? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
On a planetoid of an Amazon society, the girls are drafted into the army; and Alan and Alex become slaves.