The Great Pussycat ChaseThe Great Pussycat Chase (1970) Season 1 Episode 51-12- Josie and the Pussycats Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 92 times this month, and 1287 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Josie and the Pussycats Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Josie, Melody, Valerie, Alan, Alexander Cabot III, Alexandra Cabot, Sebastian, Monseuir DuBois, The Shadow.
- Vocal Talent: Sherry Alberoni (Alexandra Cabot), Jerry Dexter (Alan M. Mayberry), Jackie Joseph (Melody Valentine), Casey Kasem (Alexander Cabot III), Barbara Pariot (Valerie Brown), Janet Waldo (Josie McCoy), Don Messick (Sebastian the cat), Cathy Douglas (Singing Voice), Patricia Holloway (Singing Voice), Cheryl Ladd [As Cherie Moore] (Singing Voice); Additional Voices (uncredited): Daws Butler, John Stephenson, Henry Corden.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Co-Producer: Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Bill Keil, Ed Parks, Xenia, George Gopper, Carlos Alfonso, Oliver E. Callahan, Lillian Evans, John Sparey, Joan Orbison, Hugh Fraser, Tom Ray, Hicks Lokey, Jay Sarbry.
- Written By Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Bill Lutz.
Story Directors: Willie Ito, Paul Sommer, Earl Klein, Howard Swift.
Story Supervision: Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Edited By Larry Cowan.
- Production Design: Iwao Takamoto.
- Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek.
- Layout: Jerry Eisenberg, Homer Jonas, Lou Appet, Jan Green, John Ahern, Don Jurwich, Stan Green, Roman Arambula.
- Background Styling: F. (Fernando) Montealegre.
- Backgrounds: Fernando Arce, Martin Forte, Rene Garcia, Gino Giudice, Richard Khim, Gary Niblett, Iraj Paran, Curtis Perkins, Eric Semones, Peter Van Elk.
- Titles: Robert Schaefer.
- Music Supervision: La La Productions.
- Technical Supervision: Frank Pakier.
- Ink & Paint Supervision: Roberta Greutert.
- Xerography: Robert "Tiger" West.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Editorial Supervision: Larry Cowan.
- Music Editor: Pat Foley.
- Effects Editor: Richard Allen, Milton Krear, Wayne Hughes.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post-Production Supervisor: Joed Eaton.
- Camera: Charles Flekal, Roy Wade, Bill Kotler, Dennis Weaver.
- Created by: John Goldwater and Richard Goldwater for the "Josie and the Pussycats" comic book originally designed by Dan DeCarlo.
Copyright 1970 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc./Radio Comics, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Great Pussycat Chase? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
This adventure begins in Paris. Monseuir DuBois gives the Pussycats a black box. From there, they travel all over the world to keep it out of the hands of the Shadow.