Bearly Enough TimeBearly Enough Time (1997) Season 1 Episode 101-C- Johnny Bravo Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 40 times this month, and 1118 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Johnny Bravo Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Johnny Bravo, Bunny Bravo, Little Suzy, Jungle Boy, Leonard, Time Voice, Christopher, Beaver, Jill, Tina, Chronos the Bear, Tree Narrator.
- Vocal Talent: Jeff Bennett (Johnny Bravo), Brenda Vaccaro (Bunny Bravo), Mae Whitman (Little Suzy), Cody Dorkin (Jungle Boy), John Kassir (Leonard), Carol Keis (Time Voice), David L. Lander (as David Lander) (Christopher, Beaver), Candi Milo (Jill), Pat Musick (Tina), Brock Peters (Chronos the Bear), Maurice LaMarche (Tree Narrator).
- Directed By Robert Alvarez.
- Produced By Cosmo Anzilotti, Gary Hartle.
Executive Producer: Sherry Gunther.
Associate Producer: Victoria McCollum.
Co-producer: Jed Spingarn.
- Written By Butch Hartman.
Story Editor: Jed Spingarn.
Story Consultant: Joseph Barbera.
- Created by: Van Partible.
- Layouts: Andrew Gentle.
- Storyboards: Barrington Bunce, Butch Hartman, Seth MacFarlane, Tom Mazzocco, Zachary Moncrief.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Bearly Enough Time? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
While camping in the forest, Johnny awakens Chronos the Bear, who's persnickety about time. Johnny is just about to get eaten when, luckily, Mama's singing saves the day.