Beach Blanket BravoBeach Blanket Bravo (1997) Season 1 Episode 107-A- Johnny Bravo Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 872 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Johnny Bravo Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Johnny Bravo, Hank, Mike, Bus Driver, Cabbie, Bunny Bravo, Sally, Little Suzy, Young Girl, Melon Head, Surfer Dude, Judge, Ron, Boy, Lorelie, Franny, Keith Doll, Cubix Bomb, Stu, Waylon, Tenor, Buster Shark, Owner, Doug, Young Boy, Action Hero, Employee, Little Girl, Blonde, Andy, Drivers.
- Vocal Talent: Jeff Bennett (Johnny Bravo, Hank, Mike, Bus Driver, Cabbie), Brenda Vaccaro (Bunny Bravo, Sally), Mae Whitman (Little Suzy, Young Girl), Andy Dick (Melon Head, Surfer Dude), Mark Hamill (Judge, Driver #2, Ron, Boy), Cynthia Mann (Lorelie), Maureen McCormick (Franny), Sam McMurray (Keith Doll), Charles Shaughnessy (Cubix Bomb), Michael Stanton (Stu, Waylon, Tenor), Billy Vera (Buster Shark), Billy West (Owner, Driver #1, Doug, Young Boy, Action Hero, Employee), Colette Whitaker (Little Girl, Blonde), Rick Springfield (Andy).
- Directed By Robert Alvarez, Kent Butterworth, Russell Calabrese, Butch Hartman, John McIntyre, Van Partible, Rumen Petkov, Kirk Tingblad.
- Produced By Cosmo Anzilotti, Gary Hartle.
Executive Producer: Sherry Gunther.
Associate Producer: Victoria McCollum.
Co-producer: Jed Spingarn.
- Written By Butch Hartman.
Story Editor: Jed Spingarn.
Story Consultant: Joseph Barbera.
- Created by: Van Partible.
- Layouts: Andrew Gentle.
- Storyboards: Barrington Bunce, Butch Hartman, Seth MacFarlane, Tom Mazzocco, Zachary Moncrief.<.li>
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Beach Blanket Bravo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Johnny goes to the beach and finds himself in the middle of a beach party. When a girl uses Johnny to make her boyfriend jealous, Johnny competes in a "King of the Beach" contest.