Tax DayTax Day (2006) Episode 2- Minoriteam Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 548 times total.
- Funny Garbage, Reas International, Monkey Wrangler Productions, Williams Street
- Minoriteam Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Corporate Ladder, Dr. Wang, Dirty Cop, El Yo, Seamus McFisty-Cuffus, Fasto, Master of Tremendous Class, Racist Frankenstein, White Shadow, The Standardized Test, Sheldon Miller, Non-Stop, Stuck-Up Girlfriend, El Jefe, Immigrant, Jewcano, Rick, Dick, Larry Bird, Glen, Confederate Soldier, Historical Society Agent, Guy Burning.
- Vocal Talent: Dana Snyder (Corporate Ladder, Dr. Wang), Dicky Barrett (Dirty Cop), Carlos Alazraqui (El Yo, Seamus McFisty-Cuffus), Rodney Saulsberry (Fasto), Drew Pinsky (Master of Tremendous Class), Adam De La Peņa (Racist Frankenstein, White Shadow), Peter Girardi (The Standardized Test), Peter Graves (Sheldon Miller), Keith Lal (Non-Stop), Hope Moore (Stuck-Up Girlfriend), Nick Puga (El Jefe, Immigrant), Enn Reitel (Jewcano, Narrator), Andrew Sipes (Rick, Dick, Larry Bird, Glen, Confederate Soldier, Historical Society Agent, Guy Burning), Kirsten Roeters.
- Directed By Adam de la Peņa, Peter Girardi.
- Produced By Sandi Yi.
Associate Producers: Matt Girardi, Caroline Hu.
Consulting Producers: Dave Eilenberg, Matt Lawton, Jason Jordan.
Executive Producers: Todd James, Adam de la Peņa, Peter Girardi.
Executive Producers for Williams Street: Keith Crofford, Nick Weidenfeld.
- Animated By Peter Conlon, Brian Yarnell, Bryan Cox, Larry Z. Ho, George Lowrey, Nick Jeong, Daniel Miller.
- Written By Adam de la Peņa.
- Edited By Andy Sipes.
- Created by: Adam de la Peņa, Peter Girardi, Todd James.
- Art Direction: Peter Girardi, Todd James.
- Character Design: Todd James.
- Illustrators: David Kupczyk, Dell Barras, Steve Jones, Mike Manley, Stephen Destefano.
- Storyboard: Todd James, Peter Girardi, Dell Barras.
- Audio Engineer: Andy Sipes.
- Production Artists: Payal Patel, Kirsten Roeters, Mike Phi, Mirijam Hatton, Joseph Healy, Paul Evangelista.
- Production Coordinators: Tony Strickland, Gretchen de la Peņa, Armando Plata.
- Production Assistant: Kristen Brokaw.
- Accounting: Hokon Choe (CCK).
- Clearance: Finders Research Inc.
- Legal Counsel: Davis Wright Tremaine Ltd.
- Special Thanks: Jonathan Kimmel, Gretchen de la Peņa, Chris Capuozzo, Donna Matthew, Hope Moore, Dana James, Jack "The King" Kirby.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tax Day? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The traditional tables are turned as the evilest organization known to man, the White Shadow, is audited by an organization even more evilest, the IRS! In having to account for years worth of bungled schemes and misappropriated funds, the White Shadows finds his... (more)