The PigeonThe Pigeon (1973) - Jeannie Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 738 times total.
- Columbia Pictures
- Screen Gems, Columbia Pictures Television
- Jeannie Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Corry Anders, Jeannie, Babu, Henry Gloop, Mrs. Anders.
- Vocal Talent: Julia McWhirter [Dees] (Jeannie), Joe Besser (Babu), Mark Hamill (Corry Anders), Bob Hastings (Henry Gloop), Janet Waldo (Mrs. Anders), Tommy Cook (S. Melvin "Smellvin" Farthingale), John Stephenson (The Great Hadji), Gay Autterson, Michael Bell, Julie Bennett, Indira Danks, Gay Hartwig, Tina Holland, Sherry Jackson, Don Messick, Vic Perrin, Susan Silo, Hal Smith, Judy Strangis, Ginny Tyler, Vincent Van Patten.
- Directed By Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By Iwao Takamoto.
Associate Producer: Art Scott.
Executive Producers: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Bill Keil, Ed Barge, Lars Calonius, George Kreisl, Margaret Nichols, Don Patterson, Oliver Callahan, Harry Holt, Rae McSpadden, Ed Parks, Dick Thompson, Xenia.
- Written By Sid Morse, Marion Hargrove, Dave Ketchum, Arlene Stadd, Leonard Stadd, Bill Canning, Irma Kalish, Austin Kalish, Bruce Shelly, Frank Waldman, Phyllis White, Robert White.
- Edited By Larry Cowan (Supervising Film Editor).
- Executive Producers: Joseph Barbera, William Hanna.
- Directed by: Charles A. Nichols.
- Produced by: Iwao Takamoto.
- Associate Producer: Art Scott.
- Story: Sid Morse, Marion Hargrove, Dave Ketchum, Arlene and Leonard Stadd, Bill Canning, Irma and Austin Kalish, Bruce Shelly, Frank Waldman, Phyllis and Robert White.
- Story Direction: Don Christensen, George Gordon, Mike Kawaguchi, George Singer, Steve Clark, Jan Green, Earl Klein, Paul Sommer, John E. Walker.
- Voices: Gay Autterson, Julie Bennett, Joe Besser, Tommy Cook, Indira Danks, Mark Hamill, Bob Hastings, Janet Waldo, Tina Holland, Sherry Jackson, Julie McWhirter, Don Messick, Hal Smith, John Stephenson, Judy Strangis, Ginny Tyler, Vincent Van Patten.
- Production Design: Bob Singer.
- Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek.
- Titles: Iraj Paran.
- Musical Director: Hoyt Curtin.
- Musical Supervisor: Paul DeKorte.
- Character Design: Takashi Masunaga.
- Layout: Terry Slade, Roman Arambula, Homer Jonas, Sukhdev Dail, Don Morgan.
- Animation: Bill Keil, Ed Barge, Lars Calonius, George Kreisl, Margaret Nichols, Don Patterson, Oliver Callahan, Harry Holt, Rae McSpadden, Ed Parks, Dick Thompson, Xenia.
- Background Styling: F. Montealegre, Fernando Arce.
- Backgrounds: Lorraine Andrina, Sheila Brown, Al Budnick.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Paiker.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Billie Kerns.
- Xerography: Robert "Tiger" West.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Supervising Film Editor: Larry Cowan.
- Music Editor: Pat Foley.
- Effects Editors: Earl Bennett, Joe Sandusky.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post Production Supervisor: Joed Eaton.
- Camera: George Epperson, Ron Jackson, Curtis Hall, Dennis Weaver.
A HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTION
© 1973 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc.
and HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTIONS, INC.
This crew list is believed to be complete.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Pigeon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
This cartoon is based on the live-action TV show I Dream Of Jeannie, introducing a teenager from Center City High School named Corry Anders. He discovers a magic lamp containing a girl genie and her bumbling apprentice, Babu. Corry becomes their master after... (more)