There's No Heel Like El EelThere's No Heel Like El Eel (1976) Season 1 Episode JBJ-16- Jabberjaw Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 828 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Jabberjaw Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Jabberjaw, Clamhead, Bubbles, Shelly, Biff.
- Vocal Talent: Frank Welker (Jabberjaw), Tommy Cook (Biff), Pat Parris (Shelly), Julie McWhirter (Bubbles), Barry Gordon (Clamhead), Regis Cordic, Ron Feinberg, Gay Hartwig, Hettie Lyn Hurtes, Casey Kasem, Keye Luke, Don Messick, Vic Perrin, Barney Phillips, Hal Smith, John Stephenson, Janet Waldo, Lennie Weinrib.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera (Executive Producers).
Associate Producer: Alex Lovy.
Creative Producer: Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Frank Andrina, Tom Barnes, Bill Carney, Rudy Cataldi, Lillian Evans, Otto Feuer, Hugh Fraser, Fernando Gonzalez, Jack Hadley, Bob Hathcock, Dan Mills, Ken Muse, Constantin Mustatea, Floyd Norman, Eduardo Olivares, Don Patterson, Tom Ray, Morey Reden, Lenn Redman, Ken Southworth, Leo Sullivan, Dick Thompson, Carlo Vinci, Russ Von Neida.
- Written By George Atkins, Haskell Barkin, John Bates, Larz Bourne, Tom Dagenais, Robert Fisher.
Story Editor: Ray Parker.
- Edited By Larry Cowan.
- Created by Joe Ruby and Ken Spears.
- Storyboard Director: Don Jurwich, Michael O'Connor, Paul Sommer, Kay Wright.
- Recording Director: Alex Lovy.
- Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek.
- Graphics: Iraj Paran.
- Creative Design Supervision: Bob Singer.
- Character Design: Donna Zeller.
- Unit Director: Volus Jones.
- Layout: Mike Arens, Dale Barnhart, Hak Ficq, C.L. Hartman, Alex Ignatiev, Ray Jacobs, Homer Jonas, Bill Lignante, Jim Mueller, Tony Rivera, Linda Rowley, Tony Sgrol, Al Wilson.
- Backgrounds: Fernando Arce, F. (Fernando) Montealegre, Phil Phillipson, Robert Schaefer, Marilyn Shimokochi, Dennis Venizelos.
- Technical Supervision: Frank Pakier.
- Checking and Scene Planning: Evelyn Sherwood.
- Ink And Paint Supervision: Billie Kearns.
- Xerography: Star Wirth.
- Sound Direction: Bill Getty, Richard Olson.
- Music Editor: Pat Foley, Chip Yaras.
- Effects Editor: Richard Allen, Terry Moore.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post-Production Supervision: Joed Eaton.
- Production Manager: Jayne Barbera.
- Camera: George Epperson, Charles Flekal, Curt Hall, Ron Jackson, Jerry Smith, Norman Stainback, Roy Wade.
© 1976 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc., Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about There's No Heel Like El Eel? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The eerie El Eel threatens to turn the entire undersea world to stone, and there's only one guy who can stop him: the great El Jabbo!