Jinks' JinxJinks' Jinx (1961) Season 4 Episode 54- PDJ-53- Pixie and Dixie Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 52 times this month, and 2163 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Screen Gems
- Pixie and Dixie Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Pixie, Dixie, Mr. Jinks, Howard the Cat.
- Vocal Talent: Daws Butler (Dixie, Mr. Jinks), Don Messick (Pixie, Howard The Cat).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Emil Carle, Kenneth Muse.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Story Director: Paul Sommer.
- Layouts: Jack Huber.
- Backgrounds: Art Lozzi.
- Titles: Lawrence Goble.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Jinks' Jinx? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Howard the Cat comes over to visit with Jinks and they reminisce how fun it was back in the old days chasing mice, so they go after Pixie and Dixie.