Hottarake No Shima - Haruka To Mahô No Kagami
English Title: Oblivion Island: Haruka and the Magic MirrorHottarake No Shima - Haruka To Mahô No Kagami (Oblivion Island: Haruka and the Magic Mirror , Oblivion Island) (2009) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 958 times total.
- Dentsu, Fuji Television Network, Production I.G, Pony Canyon
- Toho Company
- Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Haruka, Teo, Haruka's Mother, Haruka's Father, Miho.
- Vocal Talent: Haruka Ayase (Haruka), Miyuki Sawashiro (Teo), Naho Toda (Haruka's Mother), Nao Omori (Haruka's Father), Mitsuki Tanimura (Miho), Iemasa Kayumi, Tamaki Matsumoto.
- Directed By Shinsuke Sato.
- Produced By Daisuke Sekiguchi, Katsuji Morishita.
Assistant Producer: Naoto Inaba.
Line Producer: Haruyasu Makino.
Animation Producer: Shinji Takagi.
Executive Producers: Chihiro Kameyama, Mitsuhisa Ishikawa.
- Animated By Naoyoshi Shiotani (Animation Director).
CG Director: Takashi Nagasaki.
- Written By Hirotaka Adachi [Otsuichi], Shinsuke Sato.
- Edited By Tsuyoshi Imai.
- Art Director: Masanobu Nomura.
- Visual Development: Florian Perret.
- Character Design: Ren Ishimori, Ryo Hirata.
- Sound Director: Takeshi Ui.
- Sound Mixer: Nerses Gezalyan.
- Foley Artists: James Moriana, Jeffrey Wilhoit.
- Foley Mixer: Brett Voss.
- Planning: Takashi Ishihara, Michiru Ishikawa.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Hottarake No Shima - Haruka To Mahô No Kagami? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Haruka is an ordinary teenager. Her mother left this world when she was only a little child, and her father has been looking after her ever since. But now that she's 16, communication with her ever-absent workaholic father is not at its best, and "home" has... (more)