Jinks The ButlerJinks The Butler (1958) Season 1 Episode 4- PDJ-13- Pixie and Dixie Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 1492 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Screen Gems
- Pixie and Dixie Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Pixie, Dixie, Mr. Jinks, Butler.
- Vocal Talent: Daws Butler (Dixie, Mr. Jinks, Butler), Don Messick (Pixie).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse.
- Written By Charles Shows.
Story Sketches: Dan Gordon.
- Layouts: Ed Benedict.
- Backgrounds: F. (Fernando) Montealegre.
- Titles: Lawrence Goble.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Jinks The Butler? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Jinks gets a job as a butler. At dinner, he must get rid of Pixie and Dixie.