Jinks JuniorJinks Junior (1958) Season 1 Episode 13- PDJ-11- Pixie and Dixie Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 779 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Screen Gems
- Pixie and Dixie Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Pixie, Dixie, Mr. Jinks, Jinks Junior, Puppy, Dog.
- Vocal Talent: Daws Butler (Dixie, Mr. Jinks, Jinks Junior), Don Messick (Pixie, Dog).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Lewis Marshall.
- Written By Charles Shows.
Story Sketches: Dan Gordon.
- Layouts: Dick Bickenbach.
- Backgrounds: F. (Fernando) Montealegre.
- Story Sketches: Dan Gordon.
- Titles: Lawrence Goble.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Jinks Junior? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Jinks teaches his son how to be like him and how to catch mice.