A Dire Day At DredfullandA Dire Day At Dredfulland (1980) Season 1 Episode 12- Drak Pack Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 376 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Drak Pack Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Count Dracula, Drak, Jr., Howler, Frankie.
O.G.R.E.: Dr. Dred, Toad, The Fly, Mummy Man, Vampira.
- Vocal Talent: Bill Callaway (Howler, Frankie), Hans Conrad (Dr. Dred), Jerry Dexter (Drak, Jr.), Chuck McCann (Mummy Man), Don Messick (Toad, The Fly), Alan Oppenheimer (Dracula), Julie McWhirter (Vampira).
- Directed By Chris Cuddington.
- Produced By Doug Paterson.
Executive Producers: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Susan Beak, Dick Dunn, Peter Eastment, Don Ezard, Arthur Filloy, Luis Gracia, Peter Gardiner, Gerry Grabner, Nicholas Harding, Greg Ingram, Pamela Lofts, Peter Luschwitz, Don MacKinnon, Paul McAdam, Paul Maron, John Martin, Henry Neville, Ray Nowland, Vivien Ray, Mike Stapleton, Jean Tych, Kaye Watts.
Animation Supervisor: Geoffrey Collins.
Assistant Animation Supervisor: Martin Chatfield.
- Written By Doug Booth, Larz Bourne, Glenn Leopold, Cliff Roberts.
- Edited By Gil Iverson.
Supervising Film Editor: Larry C. Cowan.
- Story Supervisor: Ray Parker.
- Story Editors: Larz Bourne, Cliff Roberts.
- Story Direction: Jan Green, Don Sheppard, George Singer, Tom Yakutis.
- Recording Director: Art Scott.
- Graphics: Iraj Paran, Tom Wogatzke.
- Title Design: Bill Perez.
- Character Design: Chris Cuddington.
- Layout Supervisor: Steve Lumley.
- Layout: Shane Porteous, Joe Shearer, Andrew Szermenyei, Deane Taylor.
- Background Supervision: Richard Zaloudek.
- Backgrounds: Jerry Liew, Judy Nicholson, Ken Wright, Milan Zahorsky, Sr.
- Checking and Scene Planning: Jan Cregan.
- Xerography: Jack Pietruska.
- Ink and Paint Supervision: Jenny Schowe.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Joe Citarella.
- Camera: Mark D'Arcy-Irvine, Liz Lane, Shaun Bell, Carole Laird, Julie Saben.
- Dubbing Supervisor: Pat Foley.
- Editor: Robert Ciaglia.
- Music Editors: Terry Moore, Joe Sandusky.
- Effects Editor: Michael Bradley, Karla McGregor, Catherine MacKenzie.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post Production Supervisor: Joed Eaton.
- Production Control: Vicki Joyce.
- Production Co-Ordinator: Judy Cross.
- Executive in Charge of Production: Doug Paterson.
PRODUCED BY HANNA-BARBERA PTY. LTD.
© 1980 HANNA-BARBERA PTY. LTD.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about A Dire Day At Dredfulland? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Dr. Dred builds an amusement park. All of the rides are rather disturbing and all of the souvenirs are geared not to last so that you'd have to keep buying them.