Wiki Waki HuckWiki Waki Huck (1959) Season 2 Episode 38- Huckleberry Hound Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 982 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Screen Gems
- Huckleberry Hound Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Huckleberry Hound, Pig, Hog.
- Vocal Talent: Daws Butler (Huckleberry Hound), Don Messick (Narrator, Pig, Hog).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Lewis Marshall.
Additional Animation, uncredited: Carlo Vinci, Kenneth Muse, Michael Lah, Don Patterson, Ed Love, George Nicholas, Dick Lundy, Gerard Baldwin, Hicks Lokey, Allen Wilzbach, Don Williams, LaVerne Harding, Edwin Parks, Bob Carr, Hugh Fraser, Ed Aardal, Ken O'Brien, Ed De Mattia, Art Davis.
- Written By Warren Foster.
Story Director: Alex Lovy.
- Layouts: Walter Clinton.
- Backgrounds: Robert Gentle.
- Titles: Lawrence Goble.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Wiki Waki Huck? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Huck explains life in the Hawaiian Islands.