Huckleberry Hound Meets Wee WillieHuckleberry Hound Meets Wee Willie (1958) Season 1 Episode 1- E-35- Huckleberry Hound Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 66 times this month, and 2758 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Screen Gems
- Huckleberry Hound Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Huckleberry Hound, Wee Willie.
- Vocal Talent: Daws Butler (Huckleberry Hound), Don Messick (Dispatcher, Willie).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse.
Additional Animation, uncredited: Carlo Vinci, Lewis Marshall, Michael Lah, Don Patterson, Ed Love, George Nicholas, Dick Lundy, Gerard Baldwin, Hicks Lokey, Allen Wilzbach, Don Williams, LaVerne Harding, Edwin Parks, Bob Carr, Hugh Fraser, Ed Aardal, Ken O'Brien, Ed De Mattia, Art Davis.
- Written By Charles Shows.
Story Sketches: Dan Gordon.
- Layouts: Dick Bickenbach.
- Backgrounds: Sam Clayberger.
- Story Sketches: Dan Gordon.
- Titles: Lawrence Goble.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Huckleberry Hound Meets Wee Willie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information