The Gungan GeneralThe Gungan General (2009) Season 1 Episode 120- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 391 times total.
- Time Warner Inc.
- The Clone Wars Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Chancellor Palpatine, Pilf Mukmuk, Clone Troopers, Count Dooku, Senator Kharrus, Hondo Ohnaka, Turk Falso, Jar Jar Binks, Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Weequay Henchman, Pirate Guards.
- Vocal Talent: Ian Abercrombie (Chancellor Palpatine), David Acord (Pilf Mukmuk), Dee Bradley Baker (Clone Troopers, Pirate Guard #2), Corey Burton (Count Dooku, Senator Kharrus, Pirate Guard #1), Jim Cummings (Hondo Ohnaka), Greg Ellis (Turk Falso), B.J. Hughes (Jar Jar Binks), Tom Kane (Narrator), Matt Lanter (Anakin Skywalker), James Arnold Taylor (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Weequay Henchman).
- Directed By Justin Ridge.
- Produced By Sarah Wall (Associate Producer).
Executive Producers: George Lucas, Catherine Winder.
- Animated By Rob Coleman, Steward Lee, Dave Bullock, George Samilski, Justin Ridge, Brian O'Connell (Animation Directors).
- Written By Julie Siege.
- Edited By Jason Tucker.
Assistant Editor: Jules Beesley.
- Based On The Characters and "Universe" Created By: George Lucas.
- Concept Artist: Ricardo F. Delgado.
- Story Artist: Sylvain Doreau.
- Previsualization and Layout Supervisor: Vincent Toscano.
- Pre-Visualization Artists: Gregory Rizzi, Daniel Zizmor.
- Lead Layout Artist: Ryan Heuett.
- Layout Artists: Mark Gelfuso, Shawn Lovette.
- Storyboard Artists: Steward Lee, Justin Ridge, Le Tang.
- Digital Artist: Siau Yene Ang.
- Digital Colorist Assist: Chris Jensen.
- Senior Modelers: Matthew Cioffi, Krishnamurti Costa, Punn Wiantrakoon.
- Modeler: Jon Childress Farmer.
- Effects Artist: Daniel Zizmor.
- Digital Supervisor: Matthew Gidney.
- Bloated Ego: George Lucas.
- Technical Assistant: Regina Cachuela.
- Casting Coordinator: Jenn Berry.
- Sound Designer: David Acord.
- Foley Recordist: Sean England.
- Post-Production Supervisor: Trisha Brunner.
- Research and Development Supervisor: Greg Maguire.
- Supervising Digital Colorist: Steven J. Scott.
- Digital Colorist Assist: Mitch Paulson.
- Rights and Clearances: Entertainment Clearances.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Gungan General? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
While negotiating Count Dooku's ransom, Anakin and Obi-Wan are taken prisoner. The Jedi and Sith form an unlikely alliance in a bid to escape, with Jar Jar Binks as their only hope.