The Island Of The GravitesThe Island Of The Gravites (1967) Season 1 Episode 27-30- The Herculoids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 480 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- The Herculoids Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Zandor, Tara, Igoo, Dorno, Zok, Gloop, Gleep, Lotak.
- Vocal Talent: Mike Road (Zandor, Zok, Igoo), Virginia Gregg (Tara), Ted Eccles (Dorno), Don Messick (Gloop, Gleep).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producers: Art Scott.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, John Spavey, Lou Kachivas, Rudy Cataldi, Harry Holt, Ray Abrams, Dick Hall, Tony Love.
- Written By Bill Perez, Paul Sommer, Ken Spears, Joe Ruby, David Scott.
- Edited By Larry Cowan, David Horton, Geoffrey Griffin.
Supervising Film Editor: Warner Leighton.
- Created By: Alex Toth.
- Story Direction: Bill Perez, Paul Sommer.
- Character Design: Alex Toth.
- Layouts: Bill Perez, Tony Sgroi, Nick Gibson, Al Wilson, Jack Huber, Dick Bickenbach.
- Backgrounds: Paul Julian, Gary Niblett, Cathleen Braver.
- Camera: Bill Kotler, Gene Borghi, Byron McRae, Cliff Shirpsher.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Hanson.
- Assistant Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Paiker.
Copyright © 1967 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Island Of The Gravites? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Zandor and Dorno rescue a man floating in the river who says he is from Gravite Island. He tells Zandor that a villain has taken over the island. The Herculoids go to investigate and are attacked by giant Gravite creatures. The creatures are being created by... (more)