Sarko The ArkmanSarko The Arkman (1967) Season 1 Episode 27-4- The Herculoids Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 1168 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- The Herculoids Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Zandor, Tara, Igoo, Dorno, Zok, Gloop, Gleep, Arko the Arkman (Sarko).
- Vocal Talent: Mike Road (Zandor, Zok, Igoo), Virginia Gregg (Tara), Ted Eccles (Dorno), Don Messick (Gloop, Gleep), Paul Frees (Arko the Arkman [Sarko]).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producers: Art Scott.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, John Spavey, Lou Kachivas, Rudy Cataldi, Harry Holt, Ray Abrams, Dick Hall, Tony Love.
- Written By Bill Perez, Paul Sommer, Ken Spears, Joe Ruby, David Scott.
- Edited By Larry Cowan, David Horton, Geoffrey Griffin.
Supervising Film Editor: Warner Leighton.
- Created By: Alex Toth.
- Story Direction: Bill Perez, Paul Sommer.
- Character Design: Alex Toth.
- Layouts: Bill Perez, Tony Sgroi, Nick Gibson, Al Wilson, Jack Huber, Dick Bickenbach.
- Backgrounds: Paul Julian, Gary Niblett, Cathleen Braver.
- Camera: Bill Kotler, Gene Borghi, Byron McRae, Cliff Shirpsher.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Hanson.
- Assistant Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Paiker.
Copyright © 1967 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Sarko The Arkman? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information