The HuntThe Hunt (1989) Season 1 Episode 111- The Karate Kid Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 430 times total.
- DiC Enterprises, Jerry Weintraub Entertainment Group, Columbia Pictures Television
In Association With: Saban Entertainment
- Columbia Pictures Television, National Broadcasting Company
- The Karate Kid Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Daniel, Miyagi Yakuga, Taki, Boom-Boom Burmese.
- Vocal Talent: Joey Dedio (Daniel), Robert Ito (Miyagi Yakuga), Janice Kawaye (Taki), Danny Cooksey, John Stephenson, Brian Tochi.
- Directed By Derek Lamb.
- Produced By Derek Lamb, Michael Scott, John Taylor.
- Animated By Ruben Chavez (Background Artist).
- Written By Michael Maurer, Dorothy Middleton.
Story Editors: Michael Maurer, Dorothy Middleton.
- Cinematography: Randall Robinson.
- Storyboard Artists: Victor Dal Chele, Peter DeMund.
- Choreography: Randall Robinson.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Hunt? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Mr. Miyagi, Daniel and Taki travel to the Soviet Union, where Professor Kirov is studying the shrine's magical powers.