Keep Your KeeperKeep Your Keeper (1971) - Help! It's the Hair Bear Bunch Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 42 times this month, and 2201 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Help! It's the Hair Bear Bunch Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Hair Bear, Square Bear, Bubie Bear, Mr. Eustace E. Peevly, Botch.
- Vocal Talent: Daws Butler (Hair Bear), Paul Winchell (Bubie Bear), Bill Callaway (Square Bear), John Stephenson (Zoo Superintendent Peevly), Joe E. Ross (Botch), Jeannine Brown, Joan Gerber, Don Messick, Vic Perrin, Hal Smith, Janet Waldo, Lenny Weinrib.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, Frank Andrina, Ed Barge, Lee Dyer, Isadore Ellis, Hugh Fraser, Bob Goe, Ken Muse, Don Patterson, Tom Ray, Morey Reden, Veve Risto, Lloyd Vaughan, Carlo Vinci.
- Written By Joel Kane, Woody Kling, Howard Morgenstern, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Edited By Larry Cowan.
- Story Direction: Brad Case, Cullen Houghtaling, Earl Klein, Lew Marshall, George Singer, Paul Sommer, Warren Tufts.
- Animation Director: Charles A. Nichols.
- Production Design: Iwao Takamoto.
- Production Supervision: Victor O. Schipek.
- Character Design: Jerry Eisenberg.
- Layout: Roman Arambula, Jim Fletcher, Bob Givens, Jan Green, Gary Hoffman, Homer Jonas, Takashi Masunaga, Joel Seibel, Terry Slade, Grace Stanzell.
- Backgrounds: Walt Peregoy, Fernando Arce, Daniela Bielecka, Bill Butler, Cathy Clark, Philip DeGuard, Bob Gentle, Curt Perkins, Don Watson.
- Musical Director: Ted Nichols.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Paiker.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Roberta Greutert.
- Titles: Iraj Paran.
- Xerography: Robert "Tiger" West.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Editorial Supervision: Larry Cowan.
- Music Editor: Pat Foley.
- Effects Editors: Earl Bennett, Wayne Hughes.
- Sound Reader: Peter Aries, Jr.
- Negative Consultant: William E. DeBoer.
- Post Production: Joed Eaton.
- Camera: Charles Flekal, Marshall Valdez, Roy Wade, Norm Stainback.
Copyright 1971 Hanna-Barbera Productions Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Keep Your Keeper? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The gang convinces zookeeper Peevly that he needs a holiday. However, its plans are disrupted by Peevly's replacement, who turns Wonderland into a prison camp.