The Fate of Equinox!The Fate of Equinox! (2009) Season 1 Episode 124- Batman: The Brave and the Bold Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 326 times total.
- Warner Bros. Animation
- Cartoon Network
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Batman/Bruce Wayne, Aquaman/Arthur Curry, Dr. Fate, Equinox, Plastic Man/Patrick "Eel" O'Brien, Two Face/Harvey Dent, Nabu.
- Vocal Talent: Diedrich Bader (Batman/Bruce Wayne), John Di Maggio (Aquaman/Arthur Curry), Greg Ellis (Dr. Fate), Oded Fehr (Equinox), Tom Kenny (Plastic Man/Patrick "Eel" O'Brien), James Remar (Two Face/Harvey Dent), James Arnold Taylor (Nabu).
- Directed By Michael Chang.
- Produced By Linda Steiner, James Tucker.
Line Producer: Amy McKenna.
Executive Producer: Sam Register.
- Written By Joseph Kuhr.
- Edited By Joe Gall.
Online Editor: Christopher D. Lozinski.
- Batman Created By: Bob Kane.
- Story Editor: Michael Jelenic.
- Art Direction: Lynell Forestall.
- Storyboard Artists: Tim Divar, Tim Eldred, Ben Jones, Scooter Tidwell.
- Background Painter: Bill Dunn.
- Main Title Design: James Tucker, Peter Girardi.
- Casting: Andrea Romano.
- Voice Director: Andrea Romano.
- Voice Recordist: Bill Devine.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Schwartz.
- Development and Creative Supervision: Linda M. Steiner.
- ADR Mixer: Bill Devine.
- Sound Effects Editor: Robert Hargreaves.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Robert Hargreaves.
- Clearance Administrator: Connie Wang.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Fate of Equinox!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Batman battles Equinox, who has unbalanced the space-time continuum. But if he wants to beat him, he'll have to borrow powers from the other superheroes.